Goatbringer

3 hours ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

"Mr. Booknerd I don't wanna go, these pants are brand new"

*Becomes gray dust and floats away*

Wait that's illegal.

Edit: now I have a green rock that I have at my house

*Reversing time commences*

Edited by Booknerd

@Goatbringer I have an idea - - You & your lovely wife should get through the first 3 SA books in the next 7 months, and then you should bring her to the Rhythm of War release party (please God let that still happen!! it's months away!). And the 2 of you should do like a standup comedy routine either before Brandon takes the stage, or to entertain the crowds waiting in line for him to sign their book, or something. This stuff is too hilarious to exist only inside the Shard - it needs to be set free to amuse all of mankind!:lol:

5 hours ago, Goatbringer said:

@Booknerd and @HemalurgicStickBreaker - Tay has said you are "boredbois" because you're stuck in a "quarantine-arino". 

@old aggie she likes your idea, but she wants everyone to know that she's the funny one - I'm just the boring one who has the account on the 17th Shard

And now I am become a "boredboi" hijacker of this post.

8 minutes ago, Necessary Eagle said:

I wish we could subscribe to threads here on the Shard.

6 minutes ago, SingingMosaic said:

You can I thought? There's a follow link up above the first heading. I don't know where it is visually.

It's there.

It's a:there button

(yes I know that was bad but as the name says, I am a BoredBoi)

Just now, Necessary Eagle said:

Okay, I see, but it looks like it only sends email notifications. Still, nice to know. 

It should notify you here too. If for some reason it doesn’t, you can change your notification settings by clicking or tapping on the bell, then the option. 

On 3/28/2020 at 3:34 AM, Goatbringer said:

@old aggie she likes your idea, but she wants everyone to know that she's the funny one - I'm just the boring one who has the account on the 17th Shard

Absolutely!

Oh I just remembered - I used to have a different name for Elhokar because I could never remember it.

I used to call him "El-Hokey-Doke." (Now, of course, seeing what happened with him in Oathbringer, I'm sorry to have done that, but I really was having difficulty remembering.)

Anyway, @Goatbringer, ask your wife what she thinks of "El-Hokey-Doke;" it's not as colorful as "Boi King" but then again I'm not that funny.;)