How to kill the Cosmere

Oltux72

The Joker : I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!

[Joker hands Two-Face a gun and points it at himself] 

The Joker : Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

[still holding the gun, Two-Face pauses and takes out his coin] 

Two-Face : [showing Joker the good side]  You live.

The Joker : Mm-hmm.

Two-Face : [showing the scarred side]  You die.

The Joker : Mmm, now we're talking.

replace Odium with the Joker, Ruin as the gun, and mentally deranged hoid as two face

20 hours ago, AonEne said:

It’s not really the same...? Nightblood clearly understands both the concepts of itself and I would assume of ‘everything’; evil, being a much more subjective concept that doesn’t have a physical form, is definitely different from ‘literally just keep going and destroy everything except for you’. Nightblood knows the language; it knows the word evil, it just doesn’t know what evil is supposed to be exactly, which is understandable considering that we humans usually can’t decide either. So it wouldn’t be a stretch to say an Awakened object could know what everything is. 

Personally I think it is. Nightblood does not have a concept of passage of time, nor identity, nor change, nor death. All confirmed via book or WoB. He mentions weeks, when it is centuries, or years when it is hours. He does not remember Vasher's wife (forgot her name) except that she was nice to him. He does not recall she is dead. He nearly kills Szeth and Lift, yet when told as much, he vehemently denies having done it, and then when further confronted asserts he guesses he was just hungry and that means it was ok. He lacks the capacity to know what killing Lift or Szeth would entail. So I do not think nightblood nor nightblood 2 could understand the concept of "self" nor the concept of "everyone else" and how those two things can be separate or together. But that is just my own understanding of the character. 

Edited by Pathfinder

47 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

Personally I think it is. Nightblood does not have a concept of passage of time, nor identity, nor change, nor death. All confirmed via book or WoB. He mentions weeks, when it is centuries, or years when it is hours. He does not remember Vasher's wife (forgot her name) except that she was nice to him. He does not recall she is dead. He nearly kills Szeth and Lift, yet when told as much, he vehemently denies having done it, and then when further confronted asserts he guesses he was just hungry and that means it was ok. He lacks the capacity to know what killing Lift or Szeth would entail. So I do not think nightblood nor nightblood 2 could understand the concept of "self" nor the concept of "everyone else" and how those two things can be separate or together. But that is just my own understanding of the character. 

(Shashara) 

Personally, I think those concepts are different in nature from the concept of everything, but that’s my own understanding too *shrugs* 

• 2 months later...

Use a soulcaster to create antimatter. A big enough organization could send out agents to each planet, each one with a soulcaster. Those agents then suicide bomb themselves with antimatter explosions. Soulcasters can make some pretty big objects so each agent could take out a significant chunk of a planet. For reference One kg of antimatter is the equivalent of the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:44 AM, Mage_914 said:

Use a soulcaster to create antimatter. A big enough organization could send out agents to each planet, each one with a soulcaster. Those agents then suicide bomb themselves with antimatter explosions. Soulcasters can make some pretty big objects so each agent could take out a significant chunk of a planet. For reference One kg of antimatter is the equivalent of the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated.

Anti-tungsten would be best for what you doing

Mass is conserved yes. It would just be more practical for the explosion to be concentrated in a smaller volume with something like Tungsten the with something less dense like water. As a planetary terrorist you need to know these things:D

3 minutes ago, Frustration said:

No it's tungsten

You sure? Google said that it's osmium. (Although we know that Google isn't the most accurate source of information.)

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:

and that should hold true for antimatter as well as only the weak nuclear force differentiates.

Very true.

2 minutes ago, Emerald_Mage said:

You sure? Google said that it's osmium. (Although we know that Google isn't the most accurate source of information.)

I just looked at it it would appear that you are right tungsten has a density of 19.3 g/cm^3 while osmium's is 22(something) g/cm^3.