Was Alendi hemalurgically enhanced?

Elsecaller_17.5

Well my hypothesis is already in the title here's some supporting points. 

He fits the physical description perfectly. This is theoretically possible to enhance with hemalurgy and if anyone could pull it off its Ruin (though admittedly it might have just been easier to wait for a appropriate child).

His personality and behavior was perfect as well, must harder to create unless he is hemalurically influenced. 

And finally, he is a Seeker powerful enough to sense the Well. The only person who has been demonstrated to have that skill is Vin. Who can burn bronze naturally and has a power boost from her spike.

The main counterargument is that Ruin adjusted the prophecies to fit Alendi just as he did Vin. Kwaan even tells us that Ruin did alter them. But Alendi was still close enough to the mark the Kwaan with his uncorrupted memory saw him as a match.

14 minutes ago, Elsecaller_17.5 said:

He fits the physical description perfectly. This is theoretically possible to enhance with hemalurgy and if anyone could pull it off its Ruin (though admittedly it might have just been easier to wait for a appropriate child).

That seems way too subtle for hemalurgy.

14 minutes ago, Elsecaller_17.5 said:

His personality and behavior was perfect as well, must harder to create unless he is hemalurically influenced. 

Except hemalugry usually has side effects that negatively impact those kinds of things.

15 minutes ago, Elsecaller_17.5 said:

And finally, he is a Seeker powerful enough to sense the Well. The only person who has been demonstrated to have that skill is Vin. Who can burn bronze naturally and has a power boost from her spike.

The well got steadily more powerful.  Eventually it could be sensed by anyone.

He had a set of piercings that were mentioned in an epigraph as ceremonial due to his status as the Hero, so it's very possible that one of them had some slight Hemalurgic charge that let Ruin talk to him, or that the sheer number of them cracked his soul enough when combined with his doubts and self-consciousness to let Ruin speak to him. (Epigraph for reference, bolding mine.)

I think I've finally discovered why Rashek resents me so very much. He does not believe that an outsider such as myself - a foreigner - could possibly be the Hero of Ages. He believes that I have somehow tricked the philosophers, that I wear the piercings of the Hero unjustly.

According to Rashek, only a Terrisman of pure blood should have been chosen as the Hero. Oddly, I find myself even more determined because of his hatred. I must prove to him that I can perform this task.

Brandon confirmed a long time ago that Alendi was spiked.

Vegasdev

Alendi's "Piercings of the Hero"?

Brandon Sanderson

This is part of the manipulation Ruin did during the classical era on Scadrial, before the coming of the Lord Ruler. Piercings, and Hemalurgy, were part of the world before the coming of Allomancy in its modern form. Then, they were seen as a means of communicating with deity—which, indeed, they were. Ruin manipulated this to make sure any Hero of Ages who came would be under his influence. The reference is included mostly to indicate that yes, Alendi was under Ruin's influence. He ignored Rashek, though. (At least, right up to the moment when everything went 'wrong' for Ruin, when Rashek killed his chosen Hero of Ages.)

Hero of Ages Q&A - Time Waster's Guide (Oct. 15, 2008)