Make your own Knights Radiant Order

Danthemystic

21 minutes ago, FantasyFanitic said:

Name: Wavebinder

Spren: Waterspren

Ideals: I'll be the peace in the midst of choas. 

Surges: The surge of water control and mind soothing

Characteristics: The Wavebinders are the peacmakers and strive for peace.

For the Surges, it would probably be Cohesion and Adhesion. They could possibly use Adhesion similarly to Bondsmiths

Growthraisers

Lifespren

I will build up those around me

Transformation and Progression

Are creative like Lightweavers, and studious like Truthwatchers, but use their creativity in more biological pursuits, making them excellent for supply lines.  

Edited by Impact

Pathfinders

Paranoiaspren

Transformation Illumination

I will advise and serve others, I will show them the way

Rather odd people, often Burt into historical laughter.

Edited by Booknerd
Edit I like this name more

Name: HeartMelders

Spren: MuseSpren (subgroup:awespren)

Surges: Enhancement, Cohesion
[Enhancement: The ability to make attributes and abilities of others stronger, similar to Allomantic Nicrosil but to a lesser degree and for any ability]

Oaths: 2nd - I will inspire those who have the potential to do great things
             3rd - I will look for the best in everyone, especially those who can not see it themselves

Other:  Heartmelders usually seek out leaders to guide and inspire, always wanting their abilities to be of the most use to the most people as possible by guiding those in power to be the best they can.  Some however choose to open trade schools or training centers to teach useful skills to others so they can make the world a better place.  Most of them are calm and wise individuals who enjoy a variety of company and prone to be mediators and teachers of some kind.
Divine Attributes; Peaceful, Encouraging

Bonus!  Resonance: A aura of Soothing that calms extreme or violent emotions.

Name: Bondshapers. Also called Friendsmith, although the Knights themselves discourage this names use, because it could cause people to equate them with Bondsmiths.

Spren: Relationshipspren, often called bondspren.

Surges: Adhesion and division.

Oaths: 2nd - I will defend the oppressed.

3rd - I will not defend the oppressed by oppressing others.

Divine attributes: Defending, Caring.

Resonance: They can strengthen or weaken the bonds between people.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:03 AM, the cardinal of death said:

the mistguard

mist spren

i shall move with the winds of fate (subject to change)

divsion and adhesion 

are somewhat stoic and uncaring they seem to only care abut keeping the forces of the world in balance 

i just thought up their resonance a greyish green fog that leechs vitality 

Sunreavers

Battlefield Role: Support troops used to fill holes in the front lines until order is reestablished

Spren: Starspren

Surges: Illumination and Division

Ideals: "I will bring light to the darkness"

"I will destroy Evil"

An Oath of Crusade. What evil will the knight dedicate their lives too destroying?

"Not all who do evil are guilty. Some have been misled. To these, I will show compassion."

Resonance: An ability to read people. Not a lie detector. But, to get a sense of who a person is within minutes of meeting them.

About: The Sunreavers were an odd order to be sure, with a wide array of mindsets and beliefs. And, though their squires and less accomplished members tended to disagree heartily with the Windrunners, their more prominent members got on quite well with that most noble of orders. (From, Hessi's Mythica)

Nightshapers

Battlefield Role: Night time air support

Spren: Nightspren

Surges: Gravitation and Transformation

Ideals: "I will serve where others cannot"

Resonance: An almost inhuman ability to see in the dark

About: Little is known about this order, even when compared to the others. From what records I have found, however, they appear to have been a reclusive group. That is not to say they isolated themselves. No. There are several tales that emphasize their generosity and spoke of them "walking among the people unseen." (From Hessi's Mythica)

Edited by BasementDwellingRadiant

Corrupted Lightweavers

Spren: Inquisitor spren (cryptics but more "passionate")

Surges:

Divination: (Oathbringer spoiler)

Spoiler

corrupted Illumination, what we see Renarin using at the end of Oathbringer

Persuasion: corrupted Transformation. Like Transformation but mental (divine attributes instead of normal soulcasting properties), allows things like telepathy and mind control. By the 5th ideal, it might allow manipulation of sprit webs which would make it similar to forgery 

Ideals: for each ideal past the first they must uncover a powerful secret about someone else.

Resonance: enhanced ability to read body language. They could look at a crowd and know exactly how each individual is feeling, this could be used to efficiently manipulate/direct large groups of people.

Edited by Thrand_Antharo

Your Order’s name: Saintwalkers

Your Order’s spren: Willspren

Your Order’s subspren: Joyspren

Your ideals:

Life before death, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination

I will bring hope where there is despair

I will uplift those who have brought low

I will uplift those who have been brought low, as long as I think it is possible(as long as they benefit)

I will not let disappointment overshadow my hope 

Your Surges: Illumination & Disruption

Disruption is the surge of Electrostatic Force, they can manipulate realmatic objects allowing them to be distorted.

Other Characteristics: They are kind and almost idealistic people, they strive to be beacons of hope and restore it to those who have lost it, especially Parshendi and Humans who are Voidbringers or considering becoming them. Saintwalkers can use Disruption and disrupt Odium's hold on his victims for a brief period of time, essentially giving them a second chance as long as they have the potential to change. Think of them as a combination between lightweavers and windrunners.

Your Order’s name: Doomslayers

Your Order’s spren: Corrupted Willspren

Your Order’s subspren: Doomspren

Your ideals:

Death before Life, Strength before weakness, Journey before destination

I will eradicate the Voidbringers

I will eradicate the Voidbringers but will give some a chance to repent

I will bear the hatred of the Voidbringers but never let it define me.

Your Surges: Corrupted Disruption &  Corrupted Transportation(They go to Braize instead of Shadesmar)

Other Characteristics: They are a volatile order that are most prevalent during the Desolations and hardly like to interact with the others or even one another. They are Voidbringer hunters and eradicate everything related to Odium. Their very being is as volatile as their shardblades thanks to Corrupted Disruption, literally their fists and hands have the same destructive capacity of their weapons and ignore density allowing them to destroy almost anything. Effective against thunderclasts for example. They can also draw voidlight from voidspren and slain Voidbringers. Their version of disruption also allows for permanent destruction of the Fused through a static expansion effect expels . They are a sort of combination between StoneWards and Dustbringers.

Edited by BrightLordSwageas

• 1 month later...

Order's Name: Starfallers

Order's Spren: Star Spren

Order's Spren: Star Spren

Your Ideals: 
Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination
I cannot give up, for those who I protect.
I will divert aggressors from those who are weak.
Oath of Guardianship(one person, nation, or group that they will defend above all else)
I am a star of hope, and will always shine for those who need it.

Your Surges: Gravitation, Illumination

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 14/02/2021 at 3:05 AM, Danthemystic said:

I'm a little confused about what this Surge's power means because I think it sounds really interesting. 

Well it was a while when I made it but it's basically a form of intangibility that can be used banish or disrupt connections. They aren't like Bondsmiths obviously but they have a small inclining of said power can hamper connections with voidspren and the saintwalker would use that to help the person break free. The corrupted version is basically disrupting a voidbringer's connection to their voidspren and using that power to fuel their surges but this has serious drawbacks.

Name: Shinesingers

Spren: Rainbowspren

Ideals (just ideas. Mostly just emotional well-being, as radiants seen to need it xD) : 
I will lighten the hearts of those who need it
I will not bring down those around me
I will listen to the downcast
I accept that I cannot uplift everyone.

Surges: Connection, illumination

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/15/2020 at 9:52 AM, ArcticWindrunner said:

~snip~

lol nice pfp. Welcome to the Shard :P

Order's Name: Realmbreachers
Order's Spren: Cytospren 

Ideals

Life before Death, Strength before Weakness, Journey before Destination

I will find the secrets that others will not see.

I will explore the worlds others cannot discern.

Any Oaths beyond this have never been recorded, as every Radiant that has progressed to Oath 3 inevitably disappears, never to be seen again.

Surges: Gravitation, Abrasion. (surprised no one's done this combo yet. It's gnarly.

Edited by The Technovore