Ask ToaCalune Anything!

ToaCalune

10 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

You have ten hours to live. What ten-hour YouTube video do you watch?

Ten hour YouTube video? Who has the Time to make such a thing? 

Anyway, if I have to choose, taking the hobbits to isengard. It's the only one that I know about.

If I can choose to spend the 10 hours on any assortment of videos, probably shadiversity, veritasium, smarter every day, binging with babbish, and some starwars to mix it up.

Just now, Wyndlerunner said:

Given that you are a fellow Bionicle fan:

Which is your favorite year story-wise?

Which is your favorite year set-wise?

Story wise: 2008 hands down. Winter wave specifically. That year they really started digging deeper into the story. I also got my first set that year, so that probably helps. 

Set wise: 2004. I really liked the toa metru, and they are easy to modify to make them even better (so I am told, as I have not actually done it).

Just now, ToaCalune said:

Story wise: 2008 hands down. Winter wave specifically. That year they really started digging deeper into the story. I also got my first set that year, so that probably helps. 

Set wise: 2004. I really liked the toa metru, and they are easy to modify to make them even better (so I am told, as I have not actually done it).

Solid Choices, both of them. Metru are great sets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you writing anything? If so, what’s it about? Who’s the main character? What would they do if they were told to go on a journey to somewhere far away? What would you do if told that?