Aluminum

Feeling annoyed at all the current party candidates? If so then I've got a man for you. Kaladin Stormblessed is a man of the people. He's committed to ensuring a better, happier state for all of us humans. A successful leader Mr. Stormblessed has served as a highprinces honor guard, leader of the Order of Windrunners, and second-in-command in Kohlinar mission. Notable accomplishments include bonding a spren, keeping a slave group alive day after day as they charged arrows for a living, and moving on from a troubled love triangle. Truly a man of our times.  Mr. Stormlblessed is going to stop slavery by casting down the corrupt highprinces and turning the dahn system into a climbable ladder instead of greased slide downward. For anyone interested in supporting Kaladin please vote at your local Alethkar elections. Definitely, don't vote Moash in. He's a real screw up

1 hour ago, Aluminum said:

Feeling annoyed at all the current party candidates? If so then I've got a man for you. Kaladin Stormblessed is a man of the people. He's committed to ensuring a better, happier state for all of us humans. A successful leader Mr. Stormblessed has served as a highprinces honor guard, leader of the Order of Windrunners, and second-in-command in Kohlinar mission. Notable accomplishments include bonding a spren, keeping a slave group alive day after day as they charged arrows for a living, and moving on from a troubled love triangle. Truly a man of our times.  Mr. Stormlblessed is going to stop slavery by casting down the corrupt highprinces and turning the dahn system into a climbable ladder instead of greased slide downward. For anyone interested in supporting Kaladin please vote at your local Alethkar elections. Definitely, don't vote Moash in. He's a real screw up

Can Mr. Stormblessed please explain to us some past allegations, including almost killing his spren and secretly meeting with assassins plotting against the king?  How does he excuse this?

I'd also like to hear platforms on tax reform, healthcare, and what to do with all the refugees.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Karger said:

I am a Jasnah supporter.  While some might be turned off by her privileged background neither her commitment nor her accomplishments are questionable.

Would Ms. Kholin please give us more details on her childhood?  It seems murky and voters would like to be enlightened on any traumatic experiences she has been through.  Also, we gather that Ms. Kholin has also been in league with assassins.  Will she send an assassin after me?

Edited by Nuatoma

1 hour ago, Karger said:

I am a Jasnah supporter.  While some might be turned off by her privileged background neither her commitment nor her accomplishments are questionable.

I'm with her, too! A Radiant of at least the Fourth Ideal, or go home!

Wait, that logic might mean having to vote for Nalan. Er... Fully living human Radiant of at least the Fourth Ideal?

19 minutes ago, Nuatoma said:

Would Ms. Kholin please give us more details on her childhood?  It seems murky and voters would like to be enlightened on any traumatic experiences she has been through.  Also, we gather that Ms. Kholin has also been in league with assassins.  Will she send an assassin after me?

None of your business.  Elections should not be won or lost based on childhood experiences and yes and maybe to your other questions.

2 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Give us a true man of the people not working with the Lighteyes! Moash for president.

Moash is dead.

Edited by Karger

...murmuring from a segment of voters.... But how can we trust Jasnah if we don't know her?  Is she in league with the spren?  Maybe she conspired with the spren rulers whilst she was there for them to take over and rule over us in the physical realm!  What can she tell us of her voyages to Shadesmar?!

2 minutes ago, robardin said:

I say, the best candidate for being king (leader) is the man who is capable of the role, but has not actively sought it out.

That means... Rock!

Ah yes, a cousin I can get behind.  Rock is kind, strong, and good cook.

1 hour ago, Nuatoma said:

...murmuring from a segment of voters.... But how can we trust Jasnah if we don't know her?  Is she in league with the spren?  Maybe she conspired with the spren rulers whilst she was there for them to take over and rule over us in the physical realm!  What can she tell us of her voyages to Shadesmar?!

This is getting way too IRL.

15 minutes ago, Kelsier'sGodComplex said:

I still say Dalinar. He has experience, he is over 35, and follows the codes. Dalinar 2020!

He also is partially responsible for causing the desolation and he has made a bunch of bad decisions as a ruler.  Also his entire military record.

Edited by Karger

2 hours ago, Nuatoma said:

That was a diplomatic mission where Jasnah restored human and spren relations for the betterment of trade deals with other planets leading Roshar to a new age. All about how you present it ;)

Hoid 2020

A true man of the people, willing to do whatever it takes to do what needs to be done. Associated with the radiants and with an incredible history in politics, he would be the best president for our beautiful nation... Much better than Kaladin, a man who's in league with the voidbringers. He reportedly spent weeks with one of their many bands "learning their culture" *scoffs*, how do we know he isn't secretly being paid off by the enemy? I tell you, he is trying to divide us and sell us to the enemy! I tell you!

Vote Hoid, and you won't be disappointed!

Spoiler

But honestly? Dalinar would most certainly make the best leader.