Pattern costume

Karger

Anyone know where I can get one?  I do not have time to make one but it would be fun to have for an upcoming event I am attending.  Just a mask is fine I do not need the full cryptic regalia. 

Unfortunately it is very unlikely that someone is selling a Pattern mask. It looks like it would be pretty simple to make with some cardboard and black paint, though, if you have any extra time. It seems like that might be your only option at the moment.

10 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Unfortunately it is very unlikely that someone is selling a Pattern mask. It looks like it would be pretty simple to make with some cardboard and black paint, though, if you have any extra time. It seems like that might be your only option at the moment.

I really don't have the time but thanks.

10 minutes ago, ThoughtWeaver said:

I had a cool idea a while back. there are these see through chrome masks, drawing or printing a "pattern" symbol on it, then wearing it with a hood would look really really cool!   sharpie just rubbed off sadly and I never finished the project. 

Great thought.  What do you mean printing a pattern on it?

13 minutes ago, Karger said:

Great thought.  What do you mean printing a pattern on it?

the surface of the mask is very slick, hence why sharpie rubbed off to easy.   I was thinking you'd have to paint on the mask ie use something that won't run off. Or, we have a cheep laser printer from China, I also theorized that Lazer printing a pattern symbol from the internet onto the mask would also work. (if you account for the curve of the mask somehow) 

4 minutes ago, ThoughtWeaver said:

the surface of the mask is very slick, hence why sharpie rubbed off to easy.   I was thinking you'd have to paint on the mask ie use something that won't run off. Or, we have a cheep laser printer from China, I also theorized that Lazer printing a pattern symbol from the internet onto the mask would also work. (if you account for the curve of the mask somehow) 

Sadly I have no lasor printer and more importantly I am worried about visibility.

• Chaos locked this topic