- harmony’s perpendicularity

- the expedition to the EVil and the deep ones
- Hoid visit Vax

On 3/4/2020 at 2:51 PM, teknopathetic said:

Radiant Gaz

Finally!

48 minutes ago, The Traveller said:

- harmony’s perpendicularity

We already saw this in Elendel's broadsheets.  A pool of perfect blue.

Edited by Karger

On 04/03/2020 at 8:57 PM, Lump-wing said:
  • The reaction when the first Kandra is revealed on Roshar - considering how characters have reacted in the Wax & Wayne books, on a world where Kandra are a known thing, I expect that anyone on Roshar will be pretty stunned.

Why? Is it more miraculous than a Soulcasting or a Lightweaver?

On 04/03/2020 at 8:57 PM, Lump-wing said:
  • Any of our main characters on Roshar going to Aimia and actually getting ashore - what they will find, and what the story will be that they are permitted to land

The Surge of Transportation?

2 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

Why? Is it more miraculous than a Soulcasting or a Lightweaver?

Because the change is real. 

2 minutes ago, Oltux72 said:

The Surge of Transportation?

It could be a lot of things.  Some people think it is because of Rysn's Larkin that she will be allowed to land.  Others think that radiants will be allowed.

3 hours ago, Emerald_Mage said:

I want to see Nightblood on Taldain. Swordsman running around, sand turning black underneath him. Sandmasters unable to touch him. That sounds really cool to me.

The person holding Nightblood would go down in Myth and Legend as an absolute Demon!!! Awesome!!

Are we talking about stuff that could potentially happen, or stuff that we just wish could happen? I’m just going to assume both and dump all of this here:

Vin (HoA Vin, after most of her character development) and Jasnah (at the end of OB) meeting. They’re both rulers of large territories, blunt and pragmatic, and I just want to see how a reaction between them would play out. Sadly, it cannot happen unless someone invents time travel.

An actual Shard vs Shard fight. Vin vs Ruin sort of counts, but it was over in about five-ish sentences. 

Shallan learning to accept the past and love herself.

Kaladin finally finding happiness and learning to live alongside his depression. 

GHOSTBLOODS. Just more Ghostbloods. And Mraize. And Iyatil. Seriously, I need to know who Iyatil is.

Hoid doing a hair-flip.

Hoid being completely serious.

A Hoid and Rayse interaction.

A Shard and another Shard interacting (but not fighting).

Kelsier showing up again in a Mistborn book (please Lost Metal, don’t let me down). 

And I think that’s all for now. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have mentally composed a scene that I call "the charge of the old soldiers."  I want Dalinar, Kedash, and Taln to get some of their old mojo back and take down the enemy like the bosses they are.  Also maybe include Teft.

5 hours ago, Oltux72 said:

But so is a soulcasting. And it can do more than a Kandra, specifically make a greater range of materials.

Changing a body is way different then changing a rock.  Kandra are undetectable to Rosharans.  With Lightweavings just poke it with a stick.

4 minutes ago, Karger said:

They can morph their skin but they can't look like other people.  Also the shadow is a dead give away.

I'm just saying that the Kandra really aren't that much more impressive than the other things on Roshar, aside from the immediate wow factor, they really don't have that much of an advantage. Chasmfiends, on the other hand...

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I'm just saying that the Kandra really aren't that much more impressive than the other things on Roshar, aside from the immediate wow factor, they really don't have that much of an advantage. Chasmfiends, on the other hand...

The WoW factor still exists and is interesting.  Chasmfiends could be extinct by the time this happens and at any rate are no different the elephants in terms of interestingness.

22 minutes ago, Karger said:

The WoW factor still exists and is interesting.  Chasmfiends could be extinct by the time this happens and at any rate are no different the elephants in terms of interestingness.

*Cough* Reshi greatshells *cough*