Scenes we are waiting for

Ixthos

What scenes are you waiting for, in any individual series or in any conflux book, including late Stormlight Archive (if I'm right about it being conflux or partially conflux) and Mistborn era 4? These can be scenes you are sure will happen, as well as scenes you hope will happen.

• Awakening a Mistcloak / Mistborn fighting while wearing an Awakened Mistcloak
  • Mistborn vs Radiant
  • Two shards communicating, things from their perspective but both long accustomed to being shards - bonus points if there are scenes from both shards' points of view
  • Cyborg hemalurgy
  • Forger and Lightweaver interacting
  • Perpendicularity warp core
  • Kandra and Sleepless interacting
  • Someone and their spren - or ten people and their spren :-P - taking up a shard, and what happens to the spren
  • Elsecaller Scotty ("Ten to beam up, Mr. Scott.")
  • Wired - and wireless - communication's impact on the cognitive realm / "wireless" communication made using wires in the cognitive realm
  • Zinc / Brass Misting or Mistborn using pulses to remotely control a machine attuned to soothing and rioting
  • Space ships, each powered by their own magic system or combinations - so Surgebinding fabrial ships vs Allomantic ships vs Aether vs Awakening vs Dor

What are you looking for? :-)

First of all, hello to everyone as this is my first post after a year reading the forum.

Some things I'm eager to read are different type of first contacts that will happen in the space books (as how many will be peaceful or how many will not) as well as seeing Mistborn becoming Radiants, or Elantrians becoming Radiants, or any user of investiture that isn't from Roshar becoming a Radiant.

Kaladin with Shardplate.

Kaladin swearing the fourth/fifth ideals.

Kaladin fighting Nale.

Kaladin doing anything.

Moash redemption arc.

Full crossovers with characters that we know from two different series interacting with each other.

When Moash kills Kaladin.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Okay... not really but I bet some people where firing up their keyboard warrior skills over this. In all seriousness though, I'm somewhat surprised by people's reaction to Moash going dark. In my opinion, well written villains are the best characters in book series and I'm excited to see Moash's journey and sincerely hope B.S. let's him be a villain and doesn't redeem him. With that said, I'll settle for an anti-hero which is what I suspect we will eventually get.

Kelsier punching or trying to punch literally everyone in the face. Every Shard, succeeding at punching Hoid, punching a Shardbearer, etc. Actually, just about everything with Kelsier because I guarantee you he will be a major player even in the endgame of the cosmere and it's gonna be awesome. I also wanna see a big ol' free for all with a user of every magic system duking it out at once. Seeing an Elantrian (yes I know the location based restriction but they're probably gonna find a way around that) fight a Mistborn fighting a Radiant fighting someone with a ton of Breath fighting a Sand Master fighting whatever else we get. It's probably not gonna happen, but if it did, it would be fanservice to the max and I would love it.

• The reaction when the first Kandra is revealed on Roshar - considering how characters have reacted in the Wax & Wayne books, on a world where Kandra are a known thing, I expect that anyone on Roshar will be pretty stunned.
  • Any of our main characters on Roshar going to Aimia and actually getting ashore - what they will find, and what the story will be that they are permitted to land
  • How the Unmade were un-made
  • Rock becoming the Horneater king for real (Could he make Shallan an honorary Horneater princess? That would be too funny, since she pretended to be one in WoR!)
  • Venli interacting with Rlain, and/or with the Listener group that's with her mother
  • Dalinar vs. Ishar - i.e., a true Bondsmith facing off against the crazy or corrupted Herald of their KR order
  • Taln (in his right mind) and Shalash talking about what's happeneing in general
  • Showing us what's so special about Feverstone Keep
  • ... and so many more!!

Great thread OP! I love how it's allowing ideas from multiple Cosmere worlds to intersect!

Just re-read "The Emporers Soul" and the epilogue ends with <spoilers for "The Emperor's Soul"

Spoiler

and continue on to her next task: tracking down the imperial fool, who had betrayed her

since we know Hoid was the Imperial fool, I sort of want to see their interactions, either them working together, or her quest to track him down throughout the Cosmere, or whatever

18 minutes ago, DiePie said:

Just re-read "The Emporers Soul" and the epilogue ends with <spoilers for "The Emperor's Soul"

Hide contents

since we know Hoid was the Imperial fool, I sort of want to see their interactions, either them working together, or her quest to track him down throughout the Cosmere, or whatever

I just finished reading The Emperors Soul for the first time today and was really wanting either a sequel or to see Shai in other Cosmere books.