Shard combination

DiePie

So I was thinking about Harmony and the relationship between shards, and I thought about how other shards would create other combinations of powers and personalities. So I want to ask everyone what combinations of shards they want to see (not because it might happen, but because the outcome would be cool).

I feel like a combination of Odium and Ruin would make like a being that wants to destroy everything only because it exists. It would be called like annihilation or obliteration.

Cultivation + Odium could be Revenge / Vengeance or Oppression / Imperialism

Ambition + Odium could also be Vengeance

Odium + Autonomy = Revolution or Rebellion

Ambition + Autonomy might also be a good fit for Revolution, could also lead to Anarchy 

Devotion + Honor = Fanaticism 

Devotion + Ruin = Nihilism or Self-Destruction

Cultivation + Ruin = Natural Selection (at its cruelest)

Cultivation + Ambition = Progress/Development

Dominion + Odium = Dictatorship

Odium + Ruin = Wrath

Odium + Preservation = Pettiness / Bitterness / Antagonism / Resentment

Preservation + Cultivation = Maintenance

Endowment + Ruin = Trickery (like actual Nordic Loki level) or even Cyclical Destruction

Honor + Cultivation = Self-Development (I think the Oaths of Surgebinding show this pretty well)

Preservation + Ruin = (aside from Harmony and the prophesized Discord) again perhaps Cyclical Destruction or Mutability

Honor + Odium = Passion

Edited by Dreamer

51 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Hehehe... This sounds evil but I’m just waiting for Odium, Ambition, Ruin, and Dominion to combine and make Tyranny or the likes of it

I'm having trouble thinking how dominion and ruin would hold together haha.  It would seem dominion would want a land to rule over; where ruin would just want to destroy it.

Aside from that, I would think it'd be something like Annihilation or Cataclysm.

• Chaos locked this topic