why so much secrecy from the tv set?

king of nowhere

You act like they need to increase anticipation. Twitter of Time is going wild over every set picture, that one image of Brandon on set somewhere, and a leak that someone who lived near a filming area uploaded of some pseudo-monolithic structure. Anticipation is as high as it will ever be, and it'll likely remain that way. The lack of trailers is almost encouraging, anyway, since it might mean that they're trying to get everything top-tier before a trailer drop.

I'm honestly not surprised that we haven't seen much from the set. I mean, given the sheer amount of fantasy adaptations that are in development, I'm sure the team at Amazon, alongside the production crew, don't want to give away anything that could give the competition an edge. 

10 hours ago, Invocation said:

You act like they need to increase anticipation. Twitter of Time is going wild over every set picture, that one image of Brandon on set somewhere, and a leak that someone who lived near a filming area uploaded of some pseudo-monolithic structure. Anticipation is as high as it will ever be, and it'll likely remain that way. The lack of trailers is almost encouraging, anyway, since it might mean that they're trying to get everything top-tier before a trailer drop.

then perhaps i did not find the proper places to check

6 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

then perhaps i did not find the proper places to check

No shame in that. The internet is a big place, and most of the little leaks are being taken down ASAP by lawyers. I can't find the monolith image anymore for that reason, so it stands to say that other images have met the same fate.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I have to say, we have seen a lot more than other fandoms. Look at all the teasers they've shared, the way that Rafe answers questions, and even showed up in the Dusty Wheel's coverage of the concept art on the 31st anniversary of EotW.

And this just happened: 

people have asked several times when we'll get things on WoT Wednesdays, and they'll answer. This isn't the first time its happened.

Edited by Cheyenne Sedai