Woo, more naming!

Alrighty friendos, I need a cosmere name! I pulled my first calf on Friday, (it was great), and now the people I pulled it for want me to name her. She's a black Angus (so just an all black beef calf) and I need a simple name. (No horneaters :P) I'm terrible at picking names, so good thing y'all are here to be my drunk monkey with the names. :D

4 hours ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Alrighty friendos, I need a cosmere name! I pulled my first calf on Friday, (it was great), and now the people I pulled it for want me to name her. She's a black Angus (so just an all black beef calf) and I need a simple name. (No horneaters :P) I'm terrible at picking names, so good thing y'all are here to be my drunk monkey with the names. :D

I assume so...

What about Nightblood? :lol:

Also congrats!!

22 hours ago, Karger said:

You could be super dramatic and give her a returned name like Glorysinger or you could find the aon that best describes her and use that the way the use it in Elantris.

Also I really like the Elantris suggestion, so now I need to figure out what to add to Aon Eon, because I think willpower is a good description for her.

20 hours ago, Karger said:

This is a question I also want an answer to.

It's a she, so she will probably be either a replacement heifer, so used in breeding.

Edited by Ghanderflaffle

32 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

If she was going to be eaten you could have named her with the aon for meat :P

but i think something like Seon could work, a consonant then eon

Good idea! I’m trying to keep it simple because the people who own her are super practical and wouldn’t want something complicated, it would get difficult. :P