Terraria

Boomerang Guy

I played Terraria on mobile until the new update making it about equal unfortunately coincided with me getting a new device, while my old one was incompatible, which resulted in all my hours of work failing to transfer over. I had Beetle armor, spectre armor, and two different sets of shroomite, had beaten every boss in the game, and gotten all the best weapons and gear except for the frost queen loot, so I'm having trouble motivating myself to play anymore.

Edited by Nameless

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I played Terraria on mobile until the new update making it about equal unfortunately coincided with me getting a new device, while my old one was incompatible, which resulted in all my hours of work failing to transfer over. I had Beetle armor, spectre armor, and two different sets of shroomite, had beaten every boss in the game, and gotten all the best weapons and gear except for the frost queen loot, so I'm having trouble motivating myself to play anymore.

Wow. I'm Still on my first playthrough. How do you get Beetle armor and Spectre armor?

2 hours ago, The Hero of Masks said:

Wow. I'm Still on my first playthrough. How do you get Beetle armor and Spectre armor?

You get beetle armor by combining beetle shells that you get from Golem with turtle armor, and you get spectre armor by combining chlorophyte with ectoplasm to get spectre bars, then crafting those into armor.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

You get beetle armor by combining beetle shells that you get from Golem with turtle armor, and you get spectre armor by combining chlorophyte with ectoplasm to get spectre bars, then crafting those into armor.

Thanks! Also, where do you find ectoplasm?

1 hour ago, The Hero of Masks said:

Thanks! Also, where do you find ectoplasm?

After killing Plantera, new enemies will spawn in Skeletron's dungeon, and after killing them it will sometimes spawn Lost souls (I think that's their name) which you can kill for Ectoplasm.