The God Complex

Darth Woodrack

Third Character  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should we allow a tertiary, non godly, character?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, kenod said:

Aiwass smiled, looking at her. "Leila," she muttered. "Goddess of literature, history and tales." Her smile broadened, and she gave a small curtsey. "Aiwass," she said, introducing herself, "Though you might already know that. Still, nice to meet you."
She paused for a bit. "As for why I'm here..." She tilted her head slightly, thinking of how to explain it. "Well, I'm not entirely sure myself. One of my abilities sometimes guides me to certain locations or people that could interest me. When I arrived here I noticed a large gathering of gods, so I decided to check it out."

"Humans have started to hunt us." Leila summed up the situation. "We met to discuss how to deal with the threat." She hesitated and then stepped aside, made a welcoming gesture inside. One more god to keep an eye on, but for now she couldn't change it. They needed whatever help they could get.

"Please, you are welcome to join our council, if you are willing to help or fight alongside us. If you aren't -" She gave a slight shurg, "We are glad over any information you might be able to obtain, and if you prefer to stay out of this conflict, then I can only adivse you to keep your eyes open. We lost too many already."

Apologetically she smiled at Aiwass to soften her words. "It grieves me, that we meet under such circumstances. No matter what you decide, I would love to hear your story one day and to write it down."

"I am willing to take the role of spymaster," Ku says as Balhaan walks to the door.

Turning towards Sangus, Ku says, "I need you to choose four members of the Good Complex for my spies to replace. Once you have chosen, I will need Leila to get me as much information as possible about the four you choose."

6 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Humans have started to hunt us." Leila summed up the situation. "We met to discuss how to deal with the threat." She hesitated and then stepped aside, made a welcoming gesture inside. One more god to keep an eye on, but for now she couldn't change it. They needed whatever help they could get.

"Please, you are welcome to join our council, if you are willing to help or fight alongside us. If you aren't -" She gave a slight shurg, "We are glad over any information you might be able to obtain, and if you prefer to stay out of this conflict, then I can only adivse you to keep your eyes open. We lost too many already."

Apologetically she smiled at Aiwass to soften her words. "It grieves me, that we meet under such circumstances. No matter what you decide, I would love to hear your story one day and to write it down."

"Ooh, that certainly sounds interesting," Aiwass said with a smile, clapping her hands. "So the other gods have taken notice as well, huh?" She stepped inside. "Well, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do myself, but I might be able to arrange for some things. After all, the one person holding my weakness is currently employed by them as a mercenary. I could give you some information on them so it's easier to defeat them, or convince them to aid you instead."

"As for that story," she continued to Leila in a softer tone, "You don't need to worry about that, since I already wrote it down myself. Of course, nobody has ever been able to decode it." She smirked slightly. "Well, I would be interested in meeting whichever human was smart enough to do that, if one ever appears."

9 hours ago, kenod said:

"Ooh, that certainly sounds interesting," Aiwass said with a smile, clapping her hands. "So the other gods have taken notice as well, huh?" She stepped inside. "Well, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do myself, but I might be able to arrange for some things. After all, the one person holding my weakness is currently employed by them as a mercenary. I could give you some information on them so it's easier to defeat them, or convince them to aid you instead."

"As for that story," she continued to Leila in a softer tone, "You don't need to worry about that, since I already wrote it down myself. Of course, nobody has ever been able to decode it." She smirked slightly. "Well, I would be interested in meeting whichever human was smart enough to do that, if one ever appears."

"That sounds lovely." Leila smiled and closed the door again, made a gesture towards the room where they had been meeting. Balhaan was standing in the doorway, and it appeared as if it was over, but you never knew. With new information, they should go over their plans.

"Do you need protection?" She added softly, worry crossing her face at the mention of a mercenary holding her weakness. This was bad, really bad. It would be interesting to learn why and how Aiwass knew, but maybe her weakness was something special, something not as easily exploited as her own. Another shivver ran along her spine and she hoped that Balhaan would take the time to talk to her. "If yes, we can see what we can come up with to help you survive."

2 hours ago, Sorana said:

"That sounds lovely." Leila smiled and closed the door again, made a gesture towards the room where they had been meeting. Balhaan was standing in the doorway, and it appeared as if it was over, but you never knew. With new information, they should go over their plans.

"Do you need protection?" She added softly, worry crossing her face at the mention of a mercenary holding her weakness. This was bad, really bad. It would be interesting to learn why and how Aiwass knew, but maybe her weakness was something special, something not as easily exploited as her own. Another shivver ran along her spine and she hoped that Balhaan would take the time to talk to her. "If yes, we can see what we can come up with to help you survive."

"Ah, no, that shouldn't be an issue," Aiwass said, waving her hand. "Just because she has access to my weakness doesn't mean she can actually use it, at least not in her current state. I guess she could hurt me if she tried, but she couldn't defeat me. And if she can't do it the God Complex can't either." She shrugged and walked into the room Leila had indicated, looking around at who else was present.

just reposting these because i noticed an error sorry

Spoiler

Name: Kaëbdaar, or Caebdar in the modern age.

Domains

Primary: Destruction

Caebdar is the physical representation of entropy, and thus, while not being an evil god, his powers are often though of as negative.

Secondaries:

Space

Caebdar can bend space to his will, creating temporary wormholes.

Magic

Caebdar is able to bend the energies of the universe into mystical forms.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral.

Goal: Ensure the rebirth of the universe.

Appearance: Caebdar, when not in the form of a white European dragon, takes the form of a man in his prime, with charcoal-black skin and glowing white hair, with glowing purple tattoos covering much of his body. He wears white clothing that glows much like his hair and always seem to hang at sharp angles.

Manifestation of Power: The colors of the world around him are all inverted, and when he uses any of his powers, the aftermath leaves an area of inverted colors, the time said area stays that way depending upon how much energy was put forth.

Weakness: Being exposed to exotic matter. If this happens, Caebdar loses his powers, and becomes mortal. He would in theory, appear to be a normal human from that time forward. 

Origin: When the universe was reformed (Big Bounce, look it up (also no I'm not saying this is what I think happens, I'm just saying it's cool, but I'm no theoretical physicist)), Kaëbdaar was formed from the ideas of the past universe, a god of destruction and magic, sent to regulate the new universe with his eternal companion, Tut'Kor'Anuumo.

Spoiler

Name: Tut'Kor'Anuumo

Domains

Primary: Creation

Tut'Kor'Anuumo is the physical representation of negentropy. As such, he is viewed as good, even though that is not necessarily true.

Secondaries:

Time

Tut'Kor'Anuumo can view the future and the past of any object or place simply by looking at it.

Physical Laws

Tut'Kor'Anuumo can fully understands all laws governing the universe, and as such, knows perfectly how to exploit them. 

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.

Goal: Ensure the rebirth of the universe.

Appearance: Tut'Kor'Anuumo, when not in the form of an ethereal giant with elk-like horns, takes the form of young man, with bone-white skin and black hair that seems to absorb light, with glowing blue tattoos covering much of his body. He wears flowing robes that seem to show swaths of space and always move.

Manifestation of Power: The colors of the world around him are all over-saturated, and when he uses any of his powers, the aftermath leaves an area of brightened colors, the time said area stays that way depending upon how much energy was put forth.

Weakness: Being exposed to strange matter. If this happens, Tut'Kor'Anuumo loses his powers, and becomes mortal. He would in theory, appear to be a normal human from that time forward.

Origin: When the universe was reformed, Tut'Kor'Anuumo was formed from the ideas of the new universe, a god of creation and discovery, sent to regulate the new universe with his eternal companion, Kaëbdaar.

(you could probably just link the post instead of copy pasting it might make it easier)

@Darth Woodrack

On 3/15/2020 at 11:02 AM, Sorana said:

On 3/15/2020 at 5:31 PM, kenod said:

On 3/16/2020 at 2:48 AM, Sorana said:

On 3/16/2020 at 6:05 AM, kenod said:

"Ah, no, that shouldn't be an issue," Aiwass said, waving her hand. "Just because she has access to my weakness doesn't mean she can actually use it, at least not in her current state. I guess she could hurt me if she tried, but she couldn't defeat me. And if she can't do it the God Complex can't either." She shrugged and walked into the room Leila had indicated, looking around at who else was present.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:27 AM, Dr. Dapper said:

Ashley followed Baalhan unhurriedly. She stepped up next to him, feeling like a child, both physically and in terms of skill. She was probably one of the world's most skilled warriors, but even her half century of training couldn't compare to an actual god

As the spectral avatar who had been speaking to Leila walks past me I take her in. I sense magic of another place emanating from her. For most mortals and gods it would be unsettling to most, but to me it was vaguely familiar. There is at one time a symmetry to the power that I am feeling, but at the same time it seems totally chaotic. I have felt traces of this power across the globe, but only for about a century. I heard the conversation that she had with Leila. An unknown quantity has been added to the board. We must take care. I will see what can be done about the unplanned variables.

I wait for Ms. Remorares to reach me. I then move my lips in prayer to Leila in an ancient tongue only spoken a select few elder gods. "Give me but a moment Leila to send Ms. Remorares on a mission that may help our cause and test her loyalty. Then we shall talk." While I utter the prayer I walk toward the door to the safe house. I arrive at the door and open it.

@EXPERIENCE_THE_SHARD @Dr. Dapper

Edited by Nathrangking

Leila felt Balhaan's prayer like a gentle breeze running over her skin and she closed her eyes for a moment, remembered times when humans had prayed to her daily. She had had so many names in different cultures, but in the end it had always been her. Names were just a method to refer to something, instead of discribing it in detail. "Of course, Balhaan." She replied in the same tongue, directed her words to him, while following Aiwass into the room.

"Should I sum up, the current state of our planning for you?" She asked Aiwass and sat down again, reached for her book and tracing her finger along the lines that had appeared while she had been out of the room. Resting her eyes on Aiwass figure for a moment she then added a longer description of her, how she looked and moved, the way she talked with that quiet self-confidence that fit her perfectly. It had been a while since a new, or more or less new player had entered her stage and she made sure Aiwass got as much space as she deserved.

@kenod

12 hours ago, Sorana said:

Leila felt Balhaan's prayer like a gentle breeze running over her skin and she closed her eyes for a moment, remembered times when humans had prayed to her daily. She had had so many names in different cultures, but in the end it had always been her. Names were just a method to refer to something, instead of discribing it in detail. "Of course, Balhaan." She replied in the same tongue, directed her words to him, while following Aiwass into the room.

"Should I sum up, the current state of our planning for you?" She asked Aiwass and sat down again, reached for her book and tracing her finger along the lines that had appeared while she had been out of the room. Resting her eyes on Aiwass figure for a moment she then added a longer description of her, how she looked and moved, the way she talked with that quiet self-confidence that fit her perfectly. It had been a while since a new, or more or less new player had entered her stage and she made sure Aiwass got as much space as she deserved.

@kenod

I sense Leila's words travel through the divine realms. They rush through the voids and kingdoms of gods both living and dead. My essence feels the words as they sail toward my domain. This prayer takes shape in my throne room. It echoes its message for a moment before fading away into the air as though it had never truly existed. Its meaning ingrains itself in my mind as all prayers do to all deities.

I gaze outside and cock my head as I observe the power of this place. The very ground outside emanates subtle divine power. Whether Leila built this safe house on the nexus of energy or it became one by her presence is always difficult to say. Not all places simply become a nexus simply by the presence of a deity. That this created a nexus matters. Such power in the right hands would make things interesting. In the wrong hands this power would shift the balance of power. I must speak with her further. I step outside.

@Dr. Dapper

15 hours ago, Sorana said:

@kenod

Aiwass looked briefly at the girl exiting the room. A mage, huh, she thought. Too bad that she's polluted with too much other powers, she would have been interesting otherwise.
Smiling she sat down as well, crossing her legs. "That would be helpful," she said. "It will also make it easier for me to understand if there's anything I can do to help."

2 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Ashley followed, glancing up at Baalhan now and then. "So, what've you got for me to do?" she asked, stopping on the landing. 

I turned to face Ms. Remorares. For the first time my emotionless eyes appraise her. "Your mission will be two fold. First, I want you to go and retrieve the descendant of Gilgamesh. Alexander can be stubborn and though I know that he will join us. However, perhaps you can talk sense into him. One soldier speaking to another may just help sway him. Once you have retrieved him from his NATO post there is an item that I will need the two of you to obtain. The gladius of Mars Ultor is an object that must not fall into the wrong hands. The two of you must retrieve it and return it to me. This arrow from my quiver will take you were you need to go and guide you." An enchanted metal arrow from my quiver appears in my hand. I will my height to change and in a flash I'm exactly Ms. Remorares's height. I step forward so that I'm standing in front of Ms. Remorares. I lean forward and lower my voice to a whisper. "I don't know if slaughter will be required, but should you need to invoke my power invoke my name and I will answer. Though with your abilities I doubt it will be necessary." I take a step back and drop the arrow into the air where it floats on its own. I step off to the side.

@Sorana @Dr. Dapper

Ashley looked at the arrow. It was beautiful, glowing slightly as it floated in the air. As she looked at it, she could see minute designs carved into the shaft. Tentatively, she reached out and grabbed it. With a flash, she disappeared, and felt as if she was traveling extremely fast. As she was pulled along, she caught glimpses of strange things, but they were gone before she really saw them. With another sudden flash, she appeared next to a large man, tall enough that she barely came up to his shoulder. "Alexander of Uruk?" she asked, still holding the arrow in one hand. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Ashley looked at the arrow. It was beautiful, glowing slightly as it floated in the air. As she looked at it, she could see minute designs carved into the shaft. Tentatively, she reached out and grabbed it. With a flash, she disappeared, and felt as if she was traveling extremely fast. As she was pulled along, she caught glimpses of strange things, but they were gone before she really saw them. With another sudden flash, she appeared next to a large man, tall enough that she barely came up to his shoulder. "Alexander of Uruk?" she asked, still holding the arrow in one hand. 

I  whip my head to the side at the sound of an unfamiliar voice asking me about my true name. My eyes take in the woman who appeared out of nowhere  and is standing next to me. Her bearing seems to be military in nature. Her blonde hair frames the many scars that cover her face. This one has seen some battle. I see the arrow clutched in her hand and I force myself to stay emotionless. My annoyance bubbles up from within. How dare Baalhan send someone? I move so that I am standing in front of her without answering her question. 

"Who are you, what do you want, and why do you have that." I point at the arrow. I keep my voice even though a sharp edge floats in the corner of my words.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will myself to return to my previous side. I turn and mutter a short incantation in the language of the elder gods. A pulse of sapphire power rapidly expands outward. All who may have seen me will now remember nothing. All of evidence of my presence is gone and erased from the world. I quick step back into the safe house, close, and lock the door. I quickly walk back to the room where my fellow gods are planning. For now I trust few. Ms. Remorares will have to earn her place. I stop in the doorway of the room where my fellow deities are gathered. I lower my head and once again whisper in the language of the elder gods "Leila I am ready for us to speak."

I look over to where she sits with another who must earn their place in this alliance. Leila has greater strength, wisdom, skill, knowledge, and power than she lets on. There are very few deities for whom I would lay down my life. She is one of the few that I would sacrifice it all for.

@kenod @Dr. Dapper @EXPERIENCE_THE_SHARD @bees? @Sorana    

After Leila seats herself Ku says, "Are we all in agreement that the best course of action is to use a battle as a distraction to get spies into the God Complex?". If all the gods agree, Ku thinks to himself, then I will need four members of the God Complex who will be at the scene of the battle, and that my spies will be able to replace. Ku pauses for a moment, remembering that Leila has access to all things that were and are written, and writes down the criteria for the four people and puts down a note asking her to start looking for possible candidates. 

@kenod @Dr. Dapper @bees? @Sorana @Nathrangking

“Baalhan sent me to ‘talk some sense’ into you, though from your reaction you were planning on coming anyway.” Ashley said, “That, and to bring you along on a mission. We’re supposed to retrive the weapon of a dead god.” she said all of this in an unconcerned tone of voice. She was somewhat impatient to begin the search, as she already had some idea of where the gladius could be.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

“Baalhan sent me to ‘talk some sense’ into you, though from your reaction you were planning on coming anyway.” Ashley said, “That, and to bring you along on a mission. We’re supposed to retrive the weapon of a dead god.” she said all of this in an unconcerned tone of voice. She was somewhat impatient to begin the search, as she already had some idea of where the gladius could be.

I keep my expression neutral though her response annoys me. I will likely join her on this foolish crusade, but I am not nearly so trusting as Baalhan. I lower my voice and whisper a prayer in the language of mt ancestors. "What is this game Baalhn that you send me a babysitter?" I look down and meet her gaze with a cool look. "You presume to know a great deal as does he."

@Dr. Dapper

1 hour ago, Nathrangking said:

I keep my expression neutral though her response annoys me. I will likely join her on this foolish crusade, but I am not nearly so trusting as Baalhan. I lower my voice and whisper a prayer in the language of mt ancestors. "What is this game Baalhn that you send me a babysitter?" I look down and meet her gaze with a cool look. "You presume to know a great deal as does he."

@Dr. Dapper

Ashley sighed. "The God Complex probably already have the gladius of Mars. That makes them all the more dangerous, as a weapon of that power is a serious threat to deities when wielded by a mortal. We need to get it from them as soon as possible. I don't have time to argue with you, and I'll need your help on this mission, so keep whatever comments you have until we've got the gladius." 

48 minutes ago, Dr. Dapper said:

Ashley sighed. "The God Complex probably already have the gladius of Mars. That makes them all the more dangerous, as a weapon of that power is a serious threat to deities when wielded by a mortal. We need to get it from them as soon as possible. I don't have time to argue with you, and I'll need your help on this mission, so keep whatever comments you have until we've got the gladius." 

I jolt of shock nearly forces its way onto my face. The gladius of Mars is a weapon that Baalhan himself blessed and helped forge. Its is one of several weapons of war of far lesser power than Baalhan himself that he helped create, but which are still extremely dangerous. It is true that none can be allowed to have it, but is she ready to tame such a weapon, we will see. "If you are going to insist that we go find that which you have been suckered into finding then we should get a move on then." I turn and begin to walk away.

@Dr. Dapper

11 hours ago, kenod said:

Aiwass looked briefly at the girl exiting the room. A mage, huh, she thought. Too bad that she's polluted with too much other powers, she would have been interesting otherwise.
Smiling she sat down as well, crossing her legs. "That would be helpful," she said. "It will also make it easier for me to understand if there's anything I can do to help."

Leila tilts her head towards Ku when he slips her a message and suppresses a smile at the act of handing her a slip of paper. She knew what he was writing the moment the words appeared on paper, but still, her fingers take the message and she lowers her glance to read it over.

"Yes." she agrees. "Once we learn who is part of them and where a good place to attack them would be."

"The humans have captured several of ours." She explained for Aiwass, but also for Ku. "And while the God Complex is deserving a part of our attention, our first goal should be to free those held in captivity. And to eliminate these humans and their knowledge of our weakness."

"Our current state of planning involves several stages. One, we are looking for the captives, two we are preparing an army and three we will try to spy on the God Complex."

Folding the paper she slid it into her pocket and turned her head when she felt Balhaan's presence near her door. It took nothing more than a thought to momentarily disable her defences and allow him to open the door and step back inside.

"The mercenary you mentioned," she adressed Aiwass, "Are you able to backtrack her to some other members?" It was a chance, a possibility for Aiwass to proove herself. Not failproof but hopefully a hint, a first step to show if she wanted to help, or if she had sided with the other ones.

Standing up she reached out for her book and then extended a hand, a scroll appearing in mid air and falling into her empty palm. She gave a short nod in Balhaan's direction, indicated that she was nearly done here.

===========

Are you all alright with me making some stuff up about some NPCs within the God Complex we can try to replace with out own spies? I wanted to ask before I do, so that I don't cross any OOC ideas, you might have.

@Dr. Dapper @Nathrangking @Darth Woodrack @EXPERIENCE_THE_SHARD @kenod

Edited by Sorana

Sorry everyone I vanished. My mind has been out of whack right now, and I needed to take while to get it back in order. It's almost midnight for me right now, so I'll catch up tomorrow. Or later today if this lags. Also, Sorana, yes. You can make an entire division, but if you want I can make something for you.

1 hour ago, Darth Woodrack said:

Sorry everyone I vanished. My mind has been out of whack right now, and I needed to take while to get it back in order. It's almost midnight for me right now, so I'll catch up tomorrow. Or later today if this lags. Also, Sorana, yes. You can make an entire division, but if you want I can make something for you.

No need to. Thanks for the quick reply.

The scroll was slightly warm in her hand, smelled like wonderful, old paper. Ku's name was written on it, in twirly letters, whose decorations and additional lines made it hard to read. She held it out towards the god, offered it to him. It detailed information about a division of the complex, consisting of ten people in total. At the moment they were working on a plan how to catch the next god. They didn't know another weakness and so they were focussing on a younger god with a specialty that made them appear weaker. On the scroll their diagram and the plan they were writing down, appeared the moment their pen touched the piece of paper they were working on.

Leila frowned when she realized that they used "target" for the god, instead of writing their name, or anything hinting at their identity down. Wise, and yet annoying. She reached out for the one holding the pencil, touched his soul with her own, searched for something they could work with. The man wasn't writing a lot, but there was someone else, someone with a diary. Her scroll displayed a part of the names of the ten, where they met, what some of them ordered at a restaurant. A woman, Erica, had dyed her hair violett, and was envied her freaky punk-style cloths. A man who called himself Tobias was hard to judge, usually wearing a business-like suit with a tie. There was Solora, who looked like a grey mouse, but who knew how to handle a gun better than anybody else, and Marco who was their head, the one doing most of the planning and who was in contact with other division. Arnim who was there without any obvious reason and finally Tamara, who told everybody, that she had always known, that gods were weak and that humans were better than they all.

Last but not least there was another name. Su's cookie parlor. The one writing the diary, calling him or herself Talon, mentioned the place twice, apart from that only hinting that they grabbed a coffee, or that they had to wait for a while. "This should be enough for you to start. Although I would suggest that you don't go alone."

@EXPERIENCE_THE_SHARD

On 3/18/2020 at 1:58 AM, Dr. Dapper said:

Ashley grinned, following Alexander. "Well it's not as if I was tricked into doing it. Firstly, as I said before, it's a very dangerous object, and secondly, I willingly took this job. The God Complex must be stopped before they kill off every god and humanity with them." 

On 3/18/2020 at 2:48 AM, Sorana said:

Leila tilts her head towards Ku when he slips her a message and suppresses a smile at the act of handing her a slip of paper. She knew what he was writing the moment the words appeared on paper, but still, her fingers take the message and she lowers her glance to read it over.

"Yes." she agrees. "Once we learn who is part of them and where a good place to attack them would be."

"The humans have captured several of ours." She explained for Aiwass, but also for Ku. "And while the God Complex is deserving a part of our attention, our first goal should be to free those held in captivity. And to eliminate these humans and their knowledge of our weakness."

"Our current state of planning involves several stages. One, we are looking for the captives, two we are preparing an army and three we will try to spy on the God Complex."

Folding the paper she slid it into her pocket and turned her head when she felt Balhaan's presence near her door. It took nothing more than a thought to momentarily disable her defences and allow him to open the door and step back inside.

"The mercenary you mentioned," she adressed Aiwass, "Are you able to backtrack her to some other members?" It was a chance, a possibility for Aiwass to proove herself. Not failproof but hopefully a hint, a first step to show if she wanted to help, or if she had sided with the other ones.

Standing up she reached out for her book and then extended a hand, a scroll appearing in mid air and falling into her empty palm. She gave a short nod in Balhaan's direction, indicated that she was nearly done here.

===========

@Dr. Dapper @Nathrangking @Darth Woodrack @EXPERIENCE_THE_SHARD @kenod

I stop in place turn to face her in one fluid motion. I speak aloud the incantation in the language of my ancestors that I had spoken before and in a flash I appear in a realm between realms. A flat in Brussels appears around me. It is a copy of my flat. This place a construct in the divine realm was built for me by Baalhan. I can escape from the world for a short while. None can enter here without the spell and my permission. If this messenger wants to talk here we shall speak.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leila nods and I grow still. There is something about the way that she gets engrossed by the tales of even those who may be suspect that has always intrigued me. I watch as she speaks to the newest wild card in our alliance. This one had a connection to the God Complex. The question is whether or not this one was deserving of respect. Leila's thirst for knowledge is an asset and something which is admirable. I sometimes wonder at times though if she remembers that books and writings can weaken her. However, it may just be that she will discover that which may be necessary to allay our fears and suspicions.

@Dr. Dapper @Sorana @kenod

Edited by Nathrangking