Mistborn vs Radiant vs Feruchemist- The Truel

So I was going through this forum and instantly ran out of stuff to do. As you can imagine, I was a little ticked off, so I decided to make a thing. Hopefully it doesn't go to crap in an instant.

It's like a lot of those stories; the one's where someone posts a sentence, and then the next person posts the next sentence, and so on. Everyone's played it before. "The Longest Thread (Misadventures)" is probably the best example of this. I decided to go a little niche, however, and we're confined to two main characters as of right now. These two characters-- the Knight Radiant and the Mistborn-- are dueling each other for the sixteen shards they've managed to capture and enslave. Our job is to narrate what tactics and attacks they use against the other. Here're the rules:

1. You must remain within the general rules of the Sanderson's series's. The Mistborn can run out of metals, the Radiant can run out of stormlight, and neither of them can summon black holes by snapping the spirit web and burn out the cosmere. Y'know, basic stuff like that.

2. You can only narrate one character at a time. When you narrate that character, you can give them 1 action and 1 bit of dialogue. For example: "The Mistborn burns tin. 'Prepare to die, Radiant!'" If the Mistborn burns atium, though, then the next person to post something must say what the Mistborn sees.

3. No killing the Radiant or the Mistborn! If someone breaks this rule and kills one off, then do yourself a solid and bring them back to life with a free action.

4. If you want to have another character from another series join the fray (they have to be from the cosmere, and can't be any character in particular; just an embodiment of the magic system, like a ReForger, but not Shai), then notify me.

5. We're assuming the Mistborn begins with all their metals, and the Radiant can do basically any surge and is full on stormlight.

6. Ping me if you have any questions or would like to suggest a rule change.

I'll start, breaking my own rules and narrating them both:

The Mistborn burns tin. "Prepare to die, Radiant."

The Radiant casts a half lashing and levitates. "The only one dying here is you."

10 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

So I was going through this forum and instantly ran out of stuff to do. 

That’s when you do more ;):P if you’re bored, I can always suggest a roleplay... 

The Radiant Lashes themselves fully toward the Mistborn, preparing to kick them in the face. 

12 hours ago, AonEne said:

That’s when you do more ;):P if you’re bored, I can always suggest a roleplay... 

Ene(mind if I call you Ene) Do you enjoy roleplay? Just a random guess that isn't obvious and probably isn't right.

Mistborn screams out in pain. "OWWWW!"

3 minutes ago, Retrac said:

Ene(mind if I call you Ene) Do you enjoy roleplay? Just a random guess that isn't obvious and probably isn't right.

Mistborn screams out in pain. "OWWWW!"

1. You’re talking to the Roleplay Queen.

2. Shardblade wounds don’t hurt.

3. The Skybreaker used division on the Mistborn’s foot, causing the aforementioned pain. “Foolish Mistborn, feel the weight of justice for your crimes”

42 minutes ago, Retrac said:

Nope, don’t mind at all! And yes, I definitely love roleplaying! 

The Radiant spilled the tea both literally on their opponent’s face and figuratively on their opponent’s face. “YOU’RE UGLY,” they yelled, as that was somehow the only tea their blackmail-material-searchers had dug up on the Mistborn. 

19 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

"YOU FIGHT LIKE A DAIRY FARMER!!!!!"

"HOW APPROPRIATE!!! YOU FIGHT LIKE A COW!!!!"

19 minutes ago, DoomStick said:

and thus they were dubbed Dairy Farmer and Cow (Mistborn and Radiant respectively)

So Mistborn is now Dairy Farmer right?