What to read next

jerseykozak

Question

9 answers to this question

By "Mistborn," do you mean all 6 novels? If not - if you only meant the first 1 or 3 Mistborn books - that my recommendation would be to continue with the delightful Wax & Wayne series (Mistborn 4-6). BTW I sincerely recommend that you do NOT read the Mistborn: Secret History novella until after you read The Bands of Mourning - - that was e.p.i.c., & I'd love for you to have the same amazed reaction that we all did.:)

Then again, if you want to read Stormlight Archives #4 when it's released, you'll need to get through 3300 pages before November 17th - it goes fast but it is quite a bit.

So it just depends on your reading speed & how you'll get the most enjoyment out ot the books. There are no bad choices!! Happy reading!

Thank you soooo much for the suggestions, Currently I have been doing audible at my job so I can go pretty quick on it (even though I buy the physical book anyway)  No I only read Mistborn 1-3 so I will do the 4-6, Actually did not know about them until I just did some research. And I will do as you said as well with the order!  I will also check out Warbreaker thank you!!!!!