What's good fellow cosmere nerds!

LaughingStock

I, like many others, have been a fan of Brandon's work since reading his conclusion to the Wheel of Time Series.  I didn't know this website was a thing until recently and am excited to nerd out over everything cosmere related and otherwise.

So... hi!  K... bye!

P.S. Am looking for a potential tattoo related to the cosmere, so any ideas?

Hey! A lot of SA fans get Bridge 4 tattoos, so that's something you could take into consideration. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of the bronze Allomantic symbol, perhaps on the underside of my wrist. I have my own reasons for wanting it :D

Edited by Vahlia

I like the idea of your favorite mistborn metal being a tattoo, or the symbol for the cosmere. As you may note, I do appreciate the latter myself. I was honestly shocked there was no one else with it as their profile picture.

anyway, what’s your favorite Brandon Sanderson character?

Edited by Koloss17
Question

There's a lot of really good symbols that work as tattoos. I plan to get the Truthwatcher glyph at some point, and most of the Radiant glyphs would look good in ink, as would the various Allomantic and Feruchemical symbols, or the Nalthis flower, or the Selish symbol. It all comes down to what your favorite world or magic system is. 

So what's your favorite world/magic system?

3 hours ago, Koloss17 said:

anyway, what’s your favorite Brandon Sanderson character?

Hmm...This is really tough for me because in general I enjoy most characters presented, and while I do have favorite Main Characters (obvious choices), I really enjoy side characters.  

In all honesty, one of my favorite characters Sanderson has written is TenSoon from Mistborn trilogy.

2 hours ago, Invocation said:

So what's your favorite world/magic system?

I have to go with Mistborn simply because it was the first Sanderson created system that I got a chance to read after his work in WoT.  I've loved what i've learned in Stormlight so far, but I feel like we have so much more to learn and witness before I can say it's above Mistborn.

But... I'm VERY intrigued by the concepts i've heard regarding White Sand and the Rhythmatist

9 hours ago, LaughingStock said:

I have to go with Mistborn simply because it was the first Sanderson created system that I got a chance to read after his work in WoT.  I've loved what i've learned in Stormlight so far, but I feel like we have so much more to learn and witness before I can say it's above Mistborn.

But... I'm VERY intrigued by the concepts i've heard regarding White Sand and the Rhythmatist

Wax n Wayne 4 wax n Wayne 4 wax n Wayne-

I should stop now, it’ll probably take 2 years :( but stormlight 4’s coming soon! What do you want to see there (if you have read the other books)?

Edited by Koloss17
Spellage