New to the forums

jerseykozak

Hello everyone, my name is Anthony from NJ. I found Brandon's work while looking for a book with RPG Game influence (like the magic system) and fell in love with it. I am not a really good reader, so it took me a long time to read, until I discovered audiobooks (which I consider cheating but o well) and actually found Skyward and Starsight on audio book VERY entertaining. I am actually listening to Mist born now for the first time on audio book. Then I dont know what I will go to next. 

I also Play ESO if anyone else does, powerlift, and smoke/collect cigars. You can find me at @cigar_kozak on insta

I like Sheo too, it's just a cliché answer after... more than a decade now. Mora and Azura I actually don't find all that interesting, I want more of Hircine, Mephala, Sanguine, Peryite, Vaermina, Namira. Would also like to hear more of the other Aedra and the Redguard pantheon. But as far as Elder Scrolls gods go, well, go Tribunal!