Long Game 63: The Set

DeTess

This was a great game. I'm sorry for never trusting you, @Zillah. Great job catching Elandera, @Young Bard! We had a pretty solid subset and I regret suggesting we keep our identities secret. I learned from this game that more information is far better than less when it comes to helping the village!

Noble victory @Rathmaskal! well played! I don't know if I'd have lynched you if it came down to it. I'll definitely be watching out for you in upcoming games!

Well played everyone. I had so much fun!

Thank you for running this game @DeTess and @Araris Valerian! I'm sorry I clammed up a bit early on. It almost got me lynched a couple times and I'd have deserved it. I too would love to play a rerun. The options for the subsets are limitless and hearing that you almost ended up having a kill faction and pulled it when you didn't have enough players makes me really curious about all the other way this game could go. It is a great format that I might borrow from later on!

A huge thanks to DeTess for running this unique game. The subsets made for a very interesting mechanic to navigate. Congratulations to my fellow EBI Agents for their win, and especially to shanerockes and Rathmaskal for their hard work through the whole game. And to the Loyalists, don't be disheartened. You fought well!

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Devotary of Spontaneity, Elbereth, Araris Valerian, or myself, or post in the GM Signups & Discussion Thread. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, STINK, Sart, Fifth Scholar, Straw, Haelbarde, and Young Bard) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: