Who LOVES The Legend of Zelda!

Boomerang Guy

10 hours ago, Frustration said:

@Channelknight Fadran HJgdgshjf'heoi[fhew'oghodh..

I Love hookshot so much!!!
Boss was fine, much better than the others, 

But the frog I got the Hookshot from is my favorite so far!

Good, good :lol:. It's called the Clawshot in this game, but you're not the only one who calls it the Hookshot. Morpheel is one of my favorite bosses, and the froggo one of my favorite minis.

12 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Good, good :lol:. It's called the Clawshot in this game, but you're not the only one who calls it the Hookshot. Morpheel is one of my favorite bosses, and the froggo one of my favorite minis.

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! When does it end! Every time since "clawshot" I've thought, ok this is it, no other dungeon item can be as cool as this, only for me to immediately be proven wrong, Dominion Rod is so cool! Currently about halfway through Temple of time.

12 hours ago, Frustration said:

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! When does it end! Every time since "clawshot" I've thought, ok this is it, no other dungeon item can be as cool as this, only for me to immediately be proven wrong, Dominion Rod is so cool! Currently about halfway through Temple of time.

Opinion on the Spinner?

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Right? Everybody thinks it's useless, but it's totally the most epic Zelda item to exist.

Oh, and you like the clawshot... just wait until the dungeon after Temple of Time.

that's true.  best item in the game, an very very strong contender for best item in any zelda game.

The only game I've really played is BotW because I only have a switch... I also have Link's Awakening, but I need to play it more and actually finish it. I'm hoping Nintendo eventually puts the other games on the switch because I really want to play them. 

I also have an umbrella that looks like the Master Sword and it's amazing. I wear it to school on rainy days, and people who don't know me become very confused because from a distance it looks like me randomly wearing a sword on my back.

So, I was playing Age of Calamity this weekend, and I have a new Cosmere/Zelda headcannon.

Not really spoilers, (All it spoils is a description of some characters)

Spoiler

So, when the various blights show up they are described as the Shard of Calamity. That obviously means that Calamity is a shard. And extrapolating from that, the triforce is splinters of some sort of shard.

14 minutes ago, Shard of Reading said:

So, I was playing Age of Calamity this weekend, and I have a new Cosmere/Zelda headcannon.

Not really spoilers, (All it spoils is a description of some characters)

Hide contents

So, when the various blights show up they are described as the Shard of Calamity. That obviously means that Calamity is a shard. And extrapolating from that, the triforce is splinters of some sort of shard.

Proof Reconers is Cosmere

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else slightly disappointed that they are choosing to remake Skyward Sword for the Switch? It isn’t a terrible game. Just not my favorite. And it was originally released on the Wii, so not that long ago. (We have it still at our house.) I really wish we were getting some from my childhood like Majora’s Mask or Ocarina of Time. I have never played them, but heard good things about them. (I’ve heard good stuff about Wind Waker too, but that was just re-released for the WiiU which we don’t have, but I’d be more willing to wait for yet another re-release of that one if it meant getting the other games first.)

Just now, Philomath said:

Anyone else slightly disappointed that they are choosing to remake Skyward Sword for the Switch? It isn’t a terrible game. Just not my favorite. And it was originally released on the Wii, so not that long ago. (We have it still at our house.) I really wish we were getting some from my childhood like Majora’s Mask or Ocarina of Time. I have never played them, but heard good things about them. (I’ve heard good stuff about Wind Waker too, but that was just re-released for the WiiU which we don’t have, but I’d be more willing to wait for yet another re-release of that one if it meant getting the other games first.)

I'm hyped for the game itself because I've never played it, but I would have prefered Ocarina of Majora. 

1 hour ago, Philomath said:

those 2 were both re-released for the 3ds, though OoT 3d is apparently older than Skyward Sword by a few months.  wouldn't surprise me if they remake those for the switch later, though, or maybe the rumored Switch Pro.  I've said before, and i'll say again - if they're gonna remake things, i'd start with the NES games, specifically Zelda 2.  i feel like that one has a lot of potential for conversion to full 3d.

31 minutes ago, Dunkum said:

those 2 were both re-released for the 3ds, though OoT 3d is apparently older than Skyward Sword by a few months.  wouldn't surprise me if they remake those for the switch later, though, or maybe the rumored Switch Pro.  I've said before, and i'll say again - if they're gonna remake things, i'd start with the NES games, specifically Zelda 2.  i feel like that one has a lot of potential for conversion to full 3d.

I’d check those ones out. Though if we’re being really honest, I’d like BotW 2 more than most remakes. 

• 2 weeks later...