Who LOVES The Legend of Zelda!

Boomerang Guy

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

It is Twilight Princess

Or rather going through some of the events in it with a crossbow.

Also it was my first game in the series, nostalgia makes me love it.

It's not even canon to the series, and it is not Twilight Princess. It just happens to take place in the same world.

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

It's not even canon to the series,

I still love it

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

and it is not Twilight Princess. It just happens to take place in the same world.

Just forget that we fight The darknut in the temple of time, fossil Stalord, they have the same texture for things have the same locations etc. 

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

Uh...huh... I'm sorry, what're you asking?

There is a glitch you can do, if you reset your Wii while voiding out(falling out of the world) that will automatically send you to the Bridge of Elden with the Oroden sword, Epona, etc basically what you would have at that point, and undo everything that happens after that, no matter where you are in the play through.

Just now, Frustration said:

There is a glitch you can do, if you reset your Wii while voiding out(falling out of the world) that will automatically send you to the Bridge of Elden with the Oroden sword, Epona, etc basically what you would have at that point, and undo everything that happens after that, no matter where you are in the play through.

Ah. No, I don't do glitches in any Zelda game except Breath of the Wild.

Yay! This thread is not dead!

I am Playing my second three heart run in Majoras Mask and it is my 6th or 7th playthrough of the game! My Favorite 3d Zeldas are probably MM, OoT, TP, WW. Minish Cap is my favorite 2d Zelda game. Hence my Profile pic.

Edited by McWafy

Hah, i never had Link's Crossbow Training, but a friend of mine did.  I briefly held the record on one of the levels in his game because I was the first one to realize that there was a multiplier for not missing, so hitting 10 targets in a row was worth more than spamming arrows at 50.  of course once he understood that, my record got blown away, because it turns out I was not very good at it.

8 hours ago, Frustration said:

@Channelknight Fadran Just got to the spring of ELdin,

I found the first boss to be... easy, does this improve? Because the difficulty is kinda wack.

The first boss was notoriously easy. So much so I barely remember beating it. They do get... maybe not much harder, but at least more fun.

Just now, midnight13 said:

So that’s what they’re called. Hmm. I’m at the part where I’m trying to get the dude to give me paraglider. Ugh. I used up all my arrows trying to kill one of those things!

Oh, nothing you get on the Great Plateau has the capability of murdering those bad boys. Your best option is to perfect-block one of their lasers back into their face.