Who LOVES The Legend of Zelda!

Boomerang Guy

4 hours ago, Dunkum said:

i couldn't quite mange Minish Cap.  in the last fight, controlling 4 Links at once without letting any of them take a hit was just too much trouble. 

Something that's worked for me for Minish Cap: try charging up the split-Link-into-four-thing without actually releasing it. That way you can activate it once you see the relevant attack charging up, but still have the size of a single Link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2021 at 2:35 PM, Frustration said:

I DID IT!

I killed 

• 4 Molduga
  • 40 Talus's
  • 40 Hinox/Stalnox
  • 22 Lynels
  • Calamity and Darkbeast Gannon

All in one blood moon cycle, without eating!

I also died twice but ignore that.

On 12/25/2021 at 2:21 PM, Frustration said:

Alright I just got Master Mode, and let me tell you, this is how the game was ment to be played.

I just got the paraglider and am having a blast.

imagine being good at video games

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

Well, I beat Skyward Sword, (the original, not the HD version, no switch). Once I got used to the motion controls, it was a really fun game. My one complaint is that it was a bit too easy, in particular I really wish the final boss had a third phase. I guess hero mode is an option, but I'm not sure if I want to slog through all the puzzles again. I kinda wish they let you choose difficulty levels before starting the game.

Anyways, I have now beaten the two first Zelda games, the original LoZ, and Skyward sword, the first game chronologically. I have a wii, so I could get Twilight Princess or Wind waker. I could also play Zelda II on my mini-NES, but... that game's kinda... not great. Or I could get a switch and play Breath of the Wild, but I don't know if I want to spend $300+ for a console that I might only play a few games on.

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Anyways, I have now beaten the two first Zelda games, the original LoZ, and Skyward sword, the first game chronologically. I have a wii, so I could get Twilight Princess or Wind waker. I could also play Zelda II on my mini-NES, but... that game's kinda... not great. Or I could get a switch and play Breath of the Wild, but I don't know if I want to spend $300+ for a console that I might only play a few games on.

So I've heard the final boss in Adventure of Link is super difficult what do you say?

27 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I kinda wish they let you choose difficulty levels before starting the game.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

So I've heard the final boss in Adventure of Link is super difficult what do you say?

got to get to hm first.  i've personally never even gotten close

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Or I could get a switch and play Breath of the Wild, but I don't know if I want to spend $300+ for a console that I might only play a few games on.

fair enough, but for my money BotW may be worth it. plus sooner or later BotW 2 is coming out, though I guess that may end up on like a next generation Switch at this point.  you could always get the much-derided Wii U.  almost certainly cheaper, and with access to BotW, Twilight Princess HD, Wind Waker HD, plus, on the virtual console, Majoras mask, Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, plus a bunch of other SNES and N64 games if you don't want to focus just on Zelda. that latter is what I did several years back

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

No. That game is the wrong kind of difficulty. I don't want to abuse save states and die a million times in each dungeon.

24 minutes ago, Dunkum said:

fair enough, but for my money BotW may be worth it. plus sooner or later BotW 2 is coming out, though I guess that may end up on like a next generation Switch at this point.  you could always get the much-derided Wii U.  almost certainly cheaper, and with access to BotW, Twilight Princess HD, Wind Waker HD, plus, on the virtual console, Majoras mask, Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, plus a bunch of other SNES and N64 games if you don't want to focus just on Zelda. that latter is what I did several years back

I'll think about it, but if I end up buying anything, it'll probably be a Switch.

• 1 month later...

Switch is a good system. def worth the 300 bucks. I have over 300 hours on BOTW alone lol and around the same amount of hours for Splatoon 2, Minecraft, Mario Kart, and like one other game I forget. But yeah BOTW is def my favorite Nintendo game, and I'm doing Master Mode rn, just got the Master Sword and conquered all four Divine Beasts. (storms take Thunderblight)

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Huh. I thought it was just a clip from the reveal trailer. 

Mostly, but we got some new fotage there.

Also can I just say Something broke the Master Sword in half!?!? That's insane, and awesome.

Edited by Frustration