Hi from Argentina

Istiban

13 minutes ago, Honorless said:

El Aliento de los Dioses sounded like a good title to me, actually. Are you reading White Sand graphic novels or prose?

Yes sounds good but was confusing when I was looking for the spanish version, so i ended reading it in english hehe. I m reading the graphic novel, didn´t know about the prose version

You can get the prose version by signing up for the newsletters on Brandon's website, though the link to download the prose might be broken currently

Look forward to reading Oathbringer! We finally see the antagonist there. Leave Mistborn era 2 for afterwards, it's a bit weird to read because it's so different from era 1

16 minutes ago, Honorless said:

You can get the prose version by signing up for the newsletters on Brandon's website, though the link to download the prose might be broken currently

Look forward to reading Oathbringer! We finally see the antagonist there. Leave Mistborn era 2 for afterwards, it's a bit weird to read because it's so different from era 1

thanks for the advices. Well in that case i will read edgedancer and oathbringer after White sand (and i think a few stories from arcanum)

On 15/2/2020 at 5:12 PM, Honorless said:

Maybe you can hold off on reading/completing Oathbringer till Rhythm of War comes out :D

hahha maybe, there is a ton of bookd in backlog (and games and series)

18 hours ago, The Traveller said:

Welcome to the shard! How is reading white sand going?

Thanks :)  Well i can say the cover is nice, maybe today i ll start it

18 minutes ago, Istiban said:

I ve read a lot, not anymore because I get tired that things never changes (at least in marvel and dc). I read more manga (at the moment only one piece tho )

Yeah, superhero comics do have that problem, some of the individual works are still good though, of course. But yeah, it gets tiring. I liked reading manga and manhwa, it's been a while though, now I only read the short, fluffy or artsy ones