Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zelly

Delete this, turned it into a blog

8 posts in this topic

So blogs!  They are thing. Who knew.  Thanks Ene!

If you wanted to follow along, here it is: 

Edited by Zelly

Zelly, this sounds awesome! I’ll be waiting here next week to see how things are going:D

If you ever want running workouts, I know a few good ones you might enjoy!

1 hour ago, Zelly said:

I'm putting this here because it doesn't really fit anywhere else on the forums? :ph34r: 

If you want, you could always use the blog function. But here works too! I wish you good luck - especially with the getting to bed; not comtemplating life is hard :P 

30 minutes ago, AonEne said:

not comtemplating life is hard :P

True that. I get Existential at night

On 2/14/2020 at 10:55 AM, Wyndlerunner said:

True that. I get existential at night

I've found that the only cure for this is to actually willingly get existential and talk about this stuff with other people, check out what literature has been written on existential themes etc

I should probably start taking better care of myself again too. I used to be way more active than I am now. Wish you all the luck, Zelly

Edited by Honorless

Update #1: 

What's good! Well, I'm good at getting enough sleep and drinking water.   My lunches and dinners were prepped, calorie counted, filling, and delicious, so yay. :D

What's...so-so! So some exercise has been accomplished.  One strength workout and one yoga workout (yoga is crazy ya'll, I had sore muscles I didn't know existed).

What's not so good! There is junk food everywhere. :o  Helped out at church Sunday night, they provided pizza for dinner. Only had one slice and no dessert, so I was okay with it.  Went to work on Monday, they had a potluck lunch.  I shouldn't have even gone to the room where it was, I had no reason to go there.  I told myself I was only going to look (my own lies are so ridiculous, why do I believe them???).   Didn't do too bad, had a few cheese cubes and veggies.  Then today.  Today there were boxes of free donuts at work. :(  I broke bad, ate not one, but two.  *mad at self :angry:*

On 2/13/2020 at 11:54 PM, AonEne said:

If you want, you could always use the blog function. But here works too! I wish you good luck - especially with the getting to bed; not comtemplating life is hard :P 

Wait, there's a blog function?  What what what?

12 minutes ago, Zelly said:

Wait, there's a blog function?  What what what?

Yeah :D they show up as a tab next to your About Me or your Gallery stuff, check my profile for an example. 

C0606762-BE8C-485E-82EE-DE8345CD8C15.jpeg

Edited by AonEne