For Anyone Who’s Lonely On Valentine’s Day

AonEne

Whether you celebrate this holiday today or tomorrow, I love you all! Free hugs and candy and baby animals! There are also free hugs and candy and baby animals for anyone who does have a romantic partner!

:wub: <3 EVERYONE IS AMAZING, ENE WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND E> :wub: 

Edited by AonEne

35 minutes ago, Honorless said:

A Singles' Day? I didn't know that was a thing

Also does anyone else find the entire Valentine's Week thing... (Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally Valentine's Day) too... prolonged, stretched?

I think all of this is only for teen tv series Honorless. 

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Also does anyone else find the entire Valentine's Week thing... (Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day and finally Valentine's Day) too... prolonged, stretched?

I’ve never heard of this before in my life, maybe it’s a thing where you come from but it isn’t here. Or if it is, I somehow avoided hearing about it for seventeen years. 

4 hours ago, Honorless said:

A Singles' Day? I didn't know that was a thing

This is a thing? 

I’m all in favor or Hug Day, mostly just because I like hugs and hugs are cool. And they can be hugs for all kinds of love, not just romantic! 

2 hours ago, Honorless said:

Yeah, pretty big thing where I come from, in schools & colleges

That is IMO kind of insane - sounds like a bunch of retailers are trying to make as much money off people as they can; kind of like lots of them do with Christmas these days, when the shops start trying to sell stuff in early October. EVERY day is a good day to tell your loved ones how you feel - no cards or trinkets required.

3 hours ago, Lump-wing said:

EVERY day is a good day to tell your loved ones how you feel - no cards or trinkets required. 

YES ^^^ THIS ^^^ I like the idea of having a special day for it, but it doesn't need to be overdone, and it shouldn't be the only day when you let them know you love them :D and of course, this goes for people other than romantic partners as well!