Videogames

Retrac

I play videogames almost all the time (People tell me I have a problem) and I like to think I'm quite good. But unfortunately I have ran out of good games. Does anyone have any good suggestions. I play Overwatch, Destiny one and two, Most Nintendo games, World of Warcraft, Halo, MInecraft. 

I just realized that this is in the wrong forum. Sorry

Edited by Retrac

I think there might be a way to move the topic, but I'm not sure.

I have been getting in to Splatoon 2 a lot, and it's pretty fun to sink a lot of hours into, especially if you have a friend or 2 to join up with. If you like puzzle games, check out Zachtronics on steam. Baba is you is also a really good puzzle game, although it's a bit (lot) complicated. Terraria is a bit more similar to Minecraft, but also significantly more complicated in some ways (It's my preferred out of the 2). Factorio and Satisfactory are fun, although Satisfactory is only available on Epic, and is in early access (Technically, I think factorio is too, but it's basically a full game.) They are games about automation and setting up a factory, which sounds boring but they will soak up tons of hours if you let them.

Also, based off your username, I get the feeling you have the same name as me :D - I used that name for an alternate personality for a 7th grade project.

Horizon: Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, and Persona 5 (although I'd wait and see if Persona 5 Royal is any good before making a decision) if you have a PS 4...but considering you mentioned Halo, I think you might have an Xbox. 

Fire Emblem: Three Houses - I was solidly addicted to it for months. We also have a thread about it in the Entertainment section. If you need any more convincing, I can call for reinforcements for this decision.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Mass Effect trilogy, if you don't mind dated graphics. 

On 2/10/2020 at 11:02 AM, Retrac said:

I play videogames almost all the time (People tell me I have a problem) and I like to think I'm quite good. But unfortunately I have ran out of good games. Does anyone have any good suggestions. I play Overwatch, Destiny one and two, Most Nintendo games, World of Warcraft, Halo, MInecraft. 

I just realized that this is in the wrong forum. Sorry

On 2/18/2020 at 8:13 AM, Jaywalk said:

You called, sir?

18 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I have been summoned. 

The reinforcements arrived @Retrac. Fire Emblem Three Houses is COMPLETELY worth it if you haven't played it already. We have spoken.