Most obscure weakness

Koloss17

19 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

A aardvark breaded, deep fried with a half digested avocado in it's stomach (And it's still alive.)

That one might actually be impossible, unless deep frying can be extended to mean that just the breading is fried. Fish can "live" for a short period of time after their bodies are fried because their brains don't consume all that much oxygen and stuff relative to mammals. But I could totally see this being the weakness of an Epic who had been exposed to a horrifying case of animal abuse at one point in their lives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 0:31 PM, Matrim's Dice said:

A rock from the bottom of the Mariana Trench formed exactly 2.374628398 Billion years ago that has been melted in a volcano and extracted with tweezers. 

against the rules!

The leftmost eyelash of a 100 year old two humped camel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, Vessel of Theory said:

Being left alone

Like just not associating with anyone

It's great, no one would ever know, and as soon as someone was near them, or interacting with them in any way, their weakness would deactivate

Wait heck that’s actually really smart. Wow. I would give you rep, but I can’t >:(

Edited by Koloss17

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, Vessel of Theory said:

Being left alone

Like just not associating with anyone

It's great, no one would ever know, and as soon as someone was near them, or interacting with them in any way, their weakness would deactivate

This is one of the best I have heard, but what if I left a bomb under your couch, and had it activate when you sat down. There would be no human interaction there, everything would be accomplished in solitude.

8 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

This is one of the best I have heard, but what if I left a bomb under your couch, and had it activate when you sat down. There would be no human interaction there, everything would be accomplished in solitude.

Well. That's certainly one way to take care of that nifty little weakness.

So, problem though, how would you ever figure out that this person has that weakness? Just lucky guessing that they don't have some kind of invulnerability? 

A bomb under the couch... I'm amazed, have a rep

8 hours ago, Vessel of Theory said:

So, problem though, how would you ever figure out that this person has that weakness? Just lucky guessing that they don't have some kind of invulnerability? 

You don't need to know that Epic has that weakness. Killing from a distance is the preferred method of disposing of Epics, in case it fails and they go into a rage. I feel like a bomb is a common way to do it. There is no hassle of aiming, shooting, and then escaping if the epic attacks or his lackeys come after you. If it works, then one epic is dead. If it doesn't work, you know that the Epic has some prime invincibility because most epic will die from a bomb.

4 hours ago, Chinkoln said:

You don't need to know that Epic has that weakness. Killing from a distance is the preferred method of disposing of Epics, in case it fails and they go into a rage. I feel like a bomb is a common way to do it. There is no hassle of aiming, shooting, and then escaping if the epic attacks or his lackeys come after you. If it works, then one epic is dead. If it doesn't work, you know that the Epic has some prime invincibility because most epic will die from a bomb.

heh

once again, noice

just for playing Devil's advocate at this point: What if said Epic has a big ol' house with a bunch of rooms and no one knows which room they sleep in? Just put a bomb in the door? What if there're multiple doors?

Would it be possible to just kinda nuke or burn down the entire place? "Accidentally"?

42 minutes ago, Vessel of Theory said:

just for playing Devil's advocate at this point: What if said Epic has a big ol' house with a bunch of rooms and no one knows which room they sleep in? Just put a bomb in the door? What if there're multiple doors?

Would it be possible to just kinda nuke or burn down the entire place? "Accidentally"?

If we are getting this in depth into it, the Epic's powers become very important. Depending on the Epic's powers, they need to eat. Attach the bomb to the fridge or a cabinet. If they don't eat, then attach it to as many doors as you can find(assuming they can't teleport or phase through walls). If all else fails, plant explosive charges in key locations such as near the house's foundation, at points where structural integrity is weakest, and then set up a camera to watch the house remotely. Once they enter, blow them and collapse the house on them. If a bomb can kill them, then a house this big collapsing on them will kill them. Nuking them would work, but they could probably escape a fire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...