Sharder Kahoot Club!

AonEne

Accessibility   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be easier for you to engage with a Kahoot game on Discord or YouTube?

On 2/8/2020 at 6:56 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

I can’t remember, but I think the maximum time is either 30 seconds or one minute? Or maybe there are options for somewhere in between?

But it could put some people at a disadvantage. 

It's one minute, you guys should listen to the remix song for Kahoot on youtube.   

Actually, we figured out that it’s 240 seconds. 

I’m just gonna say we’ll start games at different times depending on who’s running it and when they can be on. It doesn’t matter which timezone they’re in, they can just say a time and we can all translate it to ours. 

On 3/23/2020 at 6:09 PM, AonEne said:

Actually, we figured out that it’s 240 seconds. 

I’m just gonna say we’ll start games at different times depending on who’s running it and when they can be on. It doesn’t matter which timezone they’re in, they can just say a time and we can all translate it to ours. 

Yeah, my bad. I guess it is 4 minutes.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Emi said:

And Discord isn't a website? I mean does not everyone have it because of that? :blink: 

Some people might have difficulty in getting an account or something, I don’t know. My computer used to be really weird about it and I only got an account later. 

• 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

I’m still all for this being a thing @AonEne but if we can’t make it work with Kahoot we might have to explore some other options that don’t require a screen share.

Yeah, that’s been brought up before. Kahoot is the best though, so I’m hoping to make it work with this... 

• 2 months later...