TLR acromyms

GoWibble

So this idea came up when I realized that TLR could also stand for The Lone Ranger, which is kind of what Wax tried to be. This thread is for TLR acronyms that are applicable to existing or future Mistborn books. (I guess if you guys come up with a good general cosmere one, then that could go here too...) Have fun! I'll be checking in here soon for the best ones 

Trell's Last Roadtrip: The real explanation for why this mysterious entity is involved in Scadrial; they're about to settle down and start a career but wanted to tour the Cosmere and get wild one last time. They probably don't even remember the whole thing with Paalm or working with the Set due to how much Horneater White they'd brought along from the previous leg of the trip.

• 1 month later...

Three loaded revolvers

That lazy rascal (Wayne)

Those lost revolutionaries (the set: sort of metaphorical since (as the corrupted Kandra reveals to us in the epilogue of The Bands of Mourning) whatever power that controls the set is trying to exterminate all of Scadrial)

"No longer. Recent advances have made civilization here too dangerous. Allowing it to continue risks further advances that we can't control, and so we have decided to remove life on this sphere instead."

• 5 weeks later...

Threnody's Legal Recourse: the damage caused to the planet and its ecosystem by the crash landing of the Evil (probably a Splinter of Ambition?) results in a class action lawsuit by the homesteaders and fortdwellers against Odium for a litany of crimes so long that even the lawyers, whether Shade or Fused, don't know their number.