Bands of Mourning Ending

StealthPrincess

On 31/01/2020 at 8:54 PM, The Traveller said:

I think it is post SA arc 1. It happens in the time gap between the two arcs i.e. between SA 5 & SA6

There's hope yet!

On 01/02/2020 at 2:30 AM, Lightwing8888 said:

How come no one has mentioned the whole "Rotten Tomato" thing (I can't remember what it's called exactly, I read BoM a while ago.)

That was one of my favorite parts, because I thought it really showcased Wax+Wayne's relationship. 

(plus it reminded me of "Get Help" and, come on, is that not amazing?)

And also, the fact that every single one of those ridicules names entailed an entire plan between them. :rolleyes: I LOVE every time they interact!

OMG how could I forget!

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2020 at 7:04 PM, Booknerd said:

I can't stop thinking about how much you would like Edgedanncer.

After i finish Starsight I am going to start the Stormlight Archive.(And i am SUPER EXITED!!!) Edgedancer is in-between Words of Radiance and Oathbringer, Right?

On 07/03/2020 at 8:17 AM, The Hero of Masks said:

I KNOW!!! Wax & Wayne are such an Iconic Duo!!! I am just so in love with the WHOLE Mistborn Saga!! It is just so AWESOME!:D

The was Sanderson made a world, then let it age 300 years and then will let it age more in the future and EVERYTHING works is all I'm her for 

On 3/9/2020 at 3:31 PM, The Hero of Masks said:

After i finish Starsight I am going to start the Stormlight Archive.(And i am SUPER EXITED!!!) Edgedancer is in-between Words of Radiance and Oathbringer, Right?

Don't forget to breathe.... And Stormlight Archive greatly rewards re-reading. Take some time to digest each book.

I would even recommend re-reading each book before reading the next one (i.e., read The Way of Kings, get a day or two of sleep, then read it again before reading Words of Radiance), but I know that's probably not going to happen :)

3 hours ago, robardin said:

Don't forget to breathe.... And Stormlight Archive greatly rewards re-reading. Take some time to digest each book.

I would even recommend re-reading each book before reading the next one (i.e., read The Way of Kings, get a day or two of sleep, then read it again before reading Words of Radiance), but I know that's probably not going to happen :)

Ignore  them @The Hero of Masks Re-reading Stormlight almost ruins the original reading(for me). I recommend, burning through the whole series in two weeks and taking notes on what you think cold be important.