This site needs a dark mode format

This is very much a nontrivial thing to accomplish. I do agree it's a thing we should do, but it won't happen soon.

The website has a lot of custom stuff and that already needs to be tested in updates (which is why updates are slow). Dark theme requires all new art assets to look good and will increase the testing.

This is not to say we don't want to do it, but it will not be soon.  Our version is quite a bit outdated as is, then my next objective is Coppermind theme work. Then maybe we would get to work on dark theme.

8 hours ago, Ferruchemist Kelsier said:

So... Is anyone aware who manages this? 

What do you mean? I am in charge of the site, and I gave you an answer. A night theme is a lot of work and it won't happen soon. My apologies.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What do you mean? I am in charge of the site, and I gave you an answer. A night theme is a lot of work and it won't happen soon. My apologies.

Chaos rules this site? I didn't know that

Anyways, its all right. We are extremely thankful that such a site exists and its OK for you to take time. It was just a suggestion. :D

On 2/3/2020 at 7:00 AM, Karger said:

I am not sure that really applies in this situation.

I’m late, but I feel that I can contribute to this - since dark mode isn’t literally necessary to use the site, getting it at all would be a privilege and gift, which is basically the meaning of the phrase. So Invo would be correct to use it. I hope this clarified things :) 

7 hours ago, AonEne said:

I’m late, but I feel that I can contribute to this - since dark mode isn’t literally necessary to use the site, getting it at all would be a privilege and gift, which is basically the meaning of the phrase. So Invo would be correct to use it. I hope this clarified things :) 

Kind of I guess.