It says I’m logged in when I’m not

The Awakened Salad

So after I logged out of my account, I scrolled down and saw that my name was still on the Online Members list. I thought that was odd and refreshed the page, but my username was still there. I clicked on it, and it said I was viewing Entertainment Discussion. So I logged in and out again to see if that would resolve the issue, but my username remained. It also still says that I’m viewing Entertainment Discussion, no matter what I do.

It’s not really causing me any problems, but I just wanted to let someone know just in case. 

Edit: So I went back to edit this post just to fix my grammar, and in the uploaded images section there’s an image I’ve never seen before. I have no idea how it got there. 

Edit 2: I went to check if it was in my attachments, and it wasn’t. I also checked to see if it would appear again if I tried to make a new post on a different thread, and it didn’t. When I came back to this thread, I found that the image was inserted into my post, when I hadn’t done that before. Ive deleted it now. 

Edited by The Awakened Salad

5 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

So I logged in and out again to see if that would resolve the issue, but my username remained. It also still says that I’m viewing Entertainment Discussion, no matter what I do.

Did you wait a few minutes?  It is possible the website is just a bit slow at updating.