D&D Based RP

Ricocheting Windrunner

I want to join. Forger please. If possible, Bloodsealer too.

Essence Marks: Basic utility ones like bronze Ferring, personas(detailed below), and one-offs(pretend to be a noble, etc)

Personas: Copper Ferring that was a scholar and historian so knows a lot, person with great social skills and degree in psychology(no powers), criminal with lots of know-how(no powers), survivalist/woodsman(no powers). I have more of these if it's not too OP.

If possible, I also want a Lightweaver 1st Ideal. This last one is optional, depending on the power level of the campaign.

The actual person is physically weak and hates interacting with people without an Essence Mark(basically the Marks have become a crutch for day-to-day interaction, especially the social one)

Edited by Coda
Too OP

3 hours ago, Coda said:

brass Ferring or a bronze Ferring(one at a time),

I don't think you can do that.

3 hours ago, Coda said:

Personas: Chromium compounder(if too OP, let me know), copper Ferring that was a scholar and historian so knows a lot.

Or that.

10 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Having so many essence marks is probably infeasible. Likely the character would only have four or five, total. Altering a person with forgery is much harder than altering an object.

Agreed. Pick four of those and one of the feering ones. And you can be a blood sealer and forger but not the lightweaver on top of everything. 

22 hours ago, Karger said:

Works.  Do we want to set up some kind of cheat sheet of everyone's character on a separate thread?

I have a cheat sheet so are you asking so you can know everybody's character? Because I have it all written down.  

Alright let's get this started. If you haven't read the post were i explained the world you should go back and read it so I don't have to post it again. it's on the first page. For convenience sake let's say you are all in the same sector. If it's cool i'll make starting positions for everybody and get you to a place to start your campaign. 

Feruchemical Skybreaker is a lawman under the Director of Law. He is told by his boss to go investigate a possible rebellion against the government.

Karger is a black market forger who is approached by a person who asks if he will meet with two other feruchemist for a job. Those feruchemist are Gowibble and Chicken Liberty.

ILuvHats is a city hazekiller for higher who sees gatherings of large amounts of investiture users and investigates because of possible business for taking them out. 

Xeniohp512 and ookla the Maybe Existent are part of a rebellion to overthrow the government who frowns on Hemalurgists. (For unjustifiable reasons) 

Corda hears of Karger's job in the forger circles and wants to see if he as well can get in on it. 

When there is dialog please tell me who you are saying what to whether it be NPC or a party member. Otherwise I'll assume your asking me a question or clearing something up. Please be descriptive and thorough in your descriptions for minimal confusions. Whoever espond I'll start there interaction with the NPC's / each other if possible.  

23 minutes ago, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

Alright let's get this started. If you haven't read the post were i explained the world you should go back and read it so I don't have to post it again. it's on the first page. For convenience sake let's say you are all in the same sector. If it's cool i'll make starting positions for everybody and get you to a place to start your campaign. 

Maybe @ everyone?

@xinoehp512 So your a hemalurgist working with the cities underground. Your tasked by Corvus (the ringleader of the rebellion) to find a certain informant who supposedly has gained the passphrase to get into the Directory of Law which would be crucial for the rebellion to infiltrate. Your given the location of a peasant complex near the heart of the city. The informant is supposedly in there. His name is given as Hoop. 

@Karger Yes as soon as we do the encounter with you and GoWibble & Chicken Liberty. 

Edited by Ricocheting Windrunner

@Ricocheting Windrunner

So it looks like I'm starting by myself. I have a lot of questions about my position, but I don't want to derail the thread, so I'll DM you. For now, do I have any information or leads taking me anywhere? I assume I have certain people or organizations I go to in order to find possible rewards for wanted criminals who can use investiture. I'll go check out my usual sources.

@Feruchemical Skybreaker Not necessarily. You can start to investigate this rebellion and find out what it is. Your instructions say to head to the south end of the city. Just let me know when your ready to start rp. 

Edited by Ricocheting Windrunner

I'll start to rp.

My funds from last mission have gotten low, and I'm out of chouta, so I'll go looking for jobs. My first stop will be the government official.

"Grecken, my man! How's it going. Listen, do you have any odd jobs lying around that require a person of my... talents?"