D&D Based RP

Ricocheting Windrunner

Just now, Feruchemical Skybreaker said:

I breath in stormlight so that I begin to glow very noticeably. "I will warn you one more time, I am a skybreaker and if you continue to hinder me I Will hurt you."

The crowd gasps in one collective sound and immediately surges away. They push and shove each other in their haste to clear the path. As the crowd swirls around you you here a voice whisper in your ear. "Your no skybreaker," and then again from a different location. "Skybreaker's follow the law." again it shifts as the crowd finally begins to clear. "The tyranny in this city is no law!" The crowd makes it impossible to tell who spoke and then the people are gone hurrying down alleys and into buildings. 

Liberty struggled to identify who he should talk to. He figured that if he could just get inside, it might become more clear.

He spoke to the two men blocking his way, collecting his thoughts with some difficulty. "I need... you... well... the side... out of the way. I'll get through the door. Please?"

1 minute ago, Feruchemical Skybreaker said:

I continue toward the shop.

You continue and find the shop perfectly fine. The shopkeeper is whistling as he arranges his window display. the walls are clean and unmarked and all the wares are arranged neatly on the shelves. The merchant tips his hat in respect but shows no sign that he was expecting a lawman.  

16 minutes ago, Ricocheting Windrunner said:

The innkeeper blinks looking confused and looks around the common room. Seeing no sign of the person you used to look like he turns back to you as another person enters the inn. "What can I help you two with?" he asks still looking baffled.

"I am going to meet someone in the back."

2 minutes ago, Feruchemical Skybreaker said:

I enter the shop. "There wasn't by chance any... suspicious activity around here recently, was there?

"No no," the merchant shakes his head violently. "Everything's been peaceful as day cept for some shouting down the street. Quilted down now though. Do you need something lawman?" 

3 minutes ago, Karger said:

"I am going to meet someone in the back."

The innkeeper nods a knowing look entering his eyes. He smiles and winks obviously doing his best to look crafty and secretive and doing a miserable job. "just through the door here sir," he points to a door to the side of the bar and turns his attention to the two men behind you. 

2 minutes ago, Feruchemical Skybreaker said:

"No, no. There's nothing i need. Just checking in on the local shops to see if everything is in order. Well I think I'll be going now"

I leave.

As you leave the shop you see a familiar face. A young man was leaning against the shop. It was a childhood friend from your youth before you became a lawkeeper. He was aslo a skybreaker. "Have fun chasing lies for the government." his voice was bitter. "Upholding a law you know is broken?"  

Just now, ChickenLiberty said:

The men blocking Liberty's path moved to the back of the inn, so he steeped in and spoke to the man they had been talking to.

"I'm here for a... meeting. Was... were... those others for the same?"

The innkeeper nodded regarding you warily. "That they were, just through the back if you please." he paused and looked at you through narrow eyes. "Your not sick are you? Cuz i run a clean place and I don't want sick people 'urting healthy folks." 

Sighing, and momentarily halting his storage of thought, Liberty replied in a much clearer voice.

"I'm fine. Don't worry if I seem sick. That's just how I usually look. The back you said? Thanks."

Without waiting for a reply, Liberty followed where the other two men had gone, gradually shifting to filling his metalmind again as he walked.

2 minutes ago, GoWibble said:

yes, I am one of the three Feruchemists in on this new job. As to being in an alliance/ agreement not to kill the other, not yet at least. 

I nod in agreement.  "Yes we are going to meet someone back there for a drink."

@Karger @GoWibble @ChickenLiberty The three of you enter the back room at roughly the same time. It's a modest sized room with wood paneling and one rectangular table. A man sits at the table dressed in simple clothing. He is of moderate height and build and appraises you all with a keen intelligent gaze. He unclasps his hands from where they rest on the table and gesture to three empty chairs. 
"Please sit. Would you care for some wine? Just some common stock I'm afraid anything better is reserved for nobility."