Perfect State Annotation

Karger

The perfect state page on Brandon's website has a deleted scene.  It is quite good and I highly recommend it but it has a link to what seems to be a nonexistent annotation.  Does anyone know if this annotation does in fact exist?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Karger said:

What did it say?

I went ahead and looked at the site, there was a deleted scene and an annotation for why he cut it.

https://www.brandonsanderson.com/perfect-state-annotation-one-why-i-cut-the-deleted-scene/

I'm not sure if there is something else you're thinking of but that's probably what I was recalling. 

Edit: Read your original comment again, yea it looks like the link works now and there's a second annotation on the consequences of cutting the scene.

Edited by Harrycrapper

6 minutes ago, Harrycrapper said:

I went ahead and looked at the site, there was a deleted scene and an annotation for why he cut it.

The why he cut it annotation does not appear. Oh you found it thanks!

Edited by Karger

Just now, Karger said:

The why he cut it annotation does not appear.

That's odd, it's working for me. Maybe try changing browsers, clearing cookies, or changing the device you're using. If that doesn't work, we might want to ask the mods if I can copy/paste the entire thing in here as a quote so you can at least read it.