Sanderson puns

Koloss17

I’ve seen memes, explain a plot badly, character comparisons, but I haven’t seen any sanderson puns. So here goes:

A shu korathi man was shunned and cast out from sel, which is now dominated by the shu derethi. He goes to nalthis and gains a wealth of breath. He awakens a large, hollow half sphere. He gives it the command “destroy sel”                     The awakened object then goes out to destroy sel. It causes terror for three years. Then it is finally stopped for the most mysterious reason: it gave up.                             It felt emotions, and most of all, pity. It gives up because he feels bad for the people. The people then screamed from the hilltops “mercyfull dome-y!”

i wonder if there are other terrible puns that can be made!

• 3 weeks later...

In regards to Lift's spren, I'd image that his patience would d-wyndle...

------------------

Nazh really threw some Shade at Nicki Savage in Mistborn Era 2...

------------------

Renarin's corrupted Truthwatcher spren is described as a shimmering structure of red crystals, but maybe "Glystening(glistening)" would describe it better.

------------------

A conversation between a Kandra couple:

1: Hun - Foor how many decades have we been together?

2: If I am remembering correctly, then it will be TenSoon.

1: Wow. Is there anywhere you want to go for our anniversary? Perhaps the Homeland?

2: OreSeur [Oh, sure]! I love you.

1: I love you too, and I hope I'll be with you Fhor Kood.

------------------

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I thought up a good pun and was about to create a new thread for it, when I did a search and found this thread, so instead I am reviving this.

What is Mitsubishi's best selling vehicle?

The Thaida-car

For explanation, Mitsubishi is the car brand with the logo that is identical to the Ghostblood symbol.

• 1 month later...

The 5 Scholars in their wild and crazy world hopping days somehow get stranded on the Underworld planet, and they have to help the mafia lift a car to get back to Nalthis.

So a rat-faced mobster explains the job to them, and during the long winded exposition Arsteel snores loudly. The mobster turns to Shashara and says, "It would seem that your friend needs to be awakened, please do so, I'm not one to waste my breath."

Then he says to them mugs, "I gotta make Shashara you understand the job, see. First Yesteel the car, and I don't want see a single Dent on it neither, you understand?

Vasher that, you Clods bring it here to Arsteel factory and we melt it down. Kapiche."