Harmony and Nightblood

Invocation

Question

5 answers to this question

Harmony has trouble doing much of anything.  However I see no reason why he could not do what Vin did to Elend and fuel him through their connection.  I am not sure this is would "Supercharge" Nightblood but it would make him more usable and more powerful.

1 hour ago, Dancer said:

Now the question is can he do the opposite. Can he reach out and rip away the Ruinous Investiture and strip him of any connection to Ruin. 

is there any evidence that nightblood has any partciular connection to Ruin?  I mean he was made using Breaths, which is investiture coming from Endowment, and more recently has been on Roshar feeding on stormlight which comes from Honor (and maybe cultivation too?  i was never clear on that)

9 minutes ago, Dunkum said:

is there any evidence that nightblood has any partciular connection to Ruin?  I mean he was made using Breaths, which is investiture coming from Endowment, and more recently has been on Roshar feeding on stormlight which comes from Honor (and maybe cultivation too?  i was never clear on that)

Walin

Does Nightblood contain any of Ruin's Investiture? Like, not atium, but...

Brandon Sanderson

Yes, technically; and I'm not wiggling around that, because technically, location in the Cosmere and who belongs to what gets really weird, right? Because Ruin's Investiture is everywhere--but I'm not talking that way. I'm talking the way you actually mean it. 

Legion Release Party (Sept. 19, 2018)

Yep! Walin got this WOB after a while of people trying to confirmation on that from the theories.