YouTube AMAs

Pagerunner

THOSE COASTERS ARE SO COOL! If we don't make the stretch goals I hope these are available in the store! 

If they get to 7 million, then Michael and Kate will narrate an audiobook copy of The Way of Kings Prime

Next week will probably be the last of the weekly livestreams. 

The finished Knights Radiant artwork (and some concept stuff) for those who didn't watch the stream or do a screen-cap. 

https://www.steveargyle.com/cosmere

• 2 weeks later...

Half of Dawnshard will be the trip Aimia, and half will take place at the location. The focus IS Rysn and Lopen. 

Lift and Sazed would be great gamers (and now I want a t-shirt of them playing games together). 

Adolin would have a heron-marked blade in Randland; Dalinar would not. 

10 years in-world for Stormlight Arc/Era 2. 

Sanderson Curiosities will be linked with Kickstarters.

Alloy of Law and Shadows of Self leatherbound will be roughly $150 total. 

Brandon wants to work on vegan leatherbound/premium books (exactly to order) and printing the next Stormlight leatherbound partially in Europe to help save on shipping. 

As of Rhythm of War, most - if not all - of the Shards will be locked in place. That doesn't mean they'll be revealed however. 

Jello! That's all I'll say! 

The stickersheet stuff is great!

The Sleepless originated from Brandon's second novel, Star's End.

Probably no stream for the next 3 weeks, due to them needing more WoK stuff to sign and trying to get back on schedule. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, Use the Falchion said:

Alloy of Law and Shadows of Self leatherbound will be roughly $150 total. 

Brandon wants to work on vegan leatherbound/premium books (exactly to order) and printing the next Stormlight leatherbound partially in Europe to help save on shipping. 

As of Rhythm of War, most - if not all - of the Shards will be locked in place. That doesn't mean they'll be revealed however. 

Jello! That's all I'll say! 

The stickersheet stuff is great!

The Sleepless originated from Brandon's second novel, Star's End.

Probably no stream for the next 3 weeks, due to them needing more WoK stuff to sign and trying to get back on schedule. 

What is a ‘Vegan’ leatherbound? Leather is from animals. If it’s vegan, it’s not leather.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Spren of Kindness said:

I sometimes just have the video on in the background while I read.  I guess that's not really a podcast, though.

Yeah, I want to listen to them at work lol, but youtube not allowing background play is an issue. I will probably just start converting to mp3 and send to my phone. 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched it yet; I was only able to join in the last 15 minutes. But the information about what outlines he has was very interesting! 

And in his Q&A with the Twitch dude earlier today shed some light over what Mainframe was, and mentioned that whether or not Sanderson writes the Cyberpunk Mistborn books will depend on how ahead or on-time he is with the back 5 Stormlight books. (There is a high chance I was dreamed this up, as I was half-asleep during the Q&A, but I think it's releasing on YouTube tomorrow. If so, someone'll link it and fact check me.) 

Edited by Use the Falchion

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Kingsdaughter613 said:

How do I ask questions for these?

Brandon's publicist Adam pulls together questions from a variety of sources; Facebook, Twitter, I believe Instagram, and the live chat on the YouTube video. It's a mix of questions asked beforehand on other avenues and stuff coming in at-the-moment. I'd recommend watching for the social media posts next week.

59 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

Brandon's publicist Adam pulls together questions from a variety of sources; Facebook, Twitter, I believe Instagram, and the live chat on the YouTube video. It's a mix of questions asked beforehand on other avenues and stuff coming in at-the-moment. I'd recommend watching for the social media posts next week.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...