Birds of Prey (& Harley Quinn)

First trailer I saw for this movie had me a little nervous because the rest of the "birds" got like 2.5 seconds of screen-time each, and I was afraid it would just be a mis-labeled Harley Quinn Flick, kinda like how the Joker was all but left out of Suicide Squad.  

More recent ones have me moving toward cautiously optimistic.  But at the end of the day WB has fumbled the DC stable so many times in so many ways that I cant get any real expectations.  Ive been hurt before...:P

On 1/9/2020 at 3:49 PM, Quantus said:

First trailer I saw for this movie had me a little nervous because the rest of the "birds" got like 2.5 seconds of screen-time each, and I was afraid it would just be a mis-labeled Harley Quinn Flick, kinda like how the Joker was all but left out of Suicide Squad.  

More recent ones have me moving toward cautiously optimistic.  But at the end of the day WB has fumbled the DC stable so many times in so many ways that I cant get any real expectations.  Ive been hurt before...:P

I feel the same as you.  There have been some very good DC movies lately, but they haven't fully earned my trust.  I still don't know if I like what I see from these trailers, but I'll give it a shot.  Hoping for the best!