• Szeth
    • Hoid/Wit
    • Dalinar
    • Jasnah
    • Renarin
    • Adolin
    • Other

8 hours ago, Goatbringer said:

It was easily Kaladin when I read the first book when I was 20 years old and moody. Now that I'm pushing 30, I think I'm identifying a little bit more with Jasnah. 

You've had to wait that long! I had no idea of this pain I just started reading Sanderson Summer of 2019 so I had all the books we do now. I am so sorry.

Just now, Booknerd said:

You've had to wait that long! I had no idea of this pain I just started reading Sanderson Summer of 2019 so I had all the books we do now. I am so sorry.

Yeah! The first Brandon Sanderson book I read was the Way of Kings (not counting Wheel of Time). I actually got WoK one day before the actual publication date because my local bookstore made a mistake in stocking it a day early. I didn't point it out and felt like a fugitive as I was at the checkout. 

30 minutes ago, Goatbringer said:

Yeah! The first Brandon Sanderson book I read was the Way of Kings (not counting Wheel of Time). I actually got WoK one day before the actual publication date because my local bookstore made a mistake in stocking it a day early. I didn't point it out and felt like a fugitive as I was at the checkout. 

I found books stocked early before, hopefully I can get my hands on a copy of RoW that way.

And My uncle is afraid he will die before he get's to finish Brandon stop writing entire series between Stormlight entries.

• Chaos locked this topic