• Lift
    • Szeth
    • Hoid/Wit
    • Dalinar
    • Jasnah
    • Renarin
    • Adolin
    • Other

Today, my favorite character is Adolin. Mostly because I just finished another re read of OB, focusing on his parts (sometimes I like to zero in on one character for a bit). I’m feeling a bit Adolin like these days...extraverted, outwardly confident. But inwardly insecure with a bit of imposter syndrome. So I’m channeling all my energy to help all the people around me to feel and be better in order to stave off any introspective moments that could make me face my own insecurities.

but everyone else pretty much thinks I’m living a charmed life.

def feeling Adolin right now.

(this next month I’ll be doing a Shallan close read so maybe that’ll change haha)

43 minutes ago, galendo said:

Among main characters, Kaladin is still my number one overall, with Dalinar in number two.  Adolin is a fairly distant third.

Haha yes Adolin comes at number three for me too followed by Jasnah and Renarin 

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prolific said:

How do I chose between the awesomeness of Dalinar and the amazingness of Jasnah?  Also why is Navani not on the list?

I agree, it would help if there was a capability to chose multiple favorites as Dalinar and Jasnah can both be amazing in each their own ways. Also most definitely agree Navani should be included

Just now, The traveller said:

I guess people have seen less of Jasnah on-screen so to say and even less from her own perspective! 

Just makes me value what we got all the more lol. 

1 minute ago, Pathfinder said:

I agree, it would help if there was a capability to chose multiple favorites as Dalinar and Jasnah can both be amazing in each their own ways. Also most definitely agree Navani should be included

Just makes me value what we got all the more lol. 

Agreed. 
yes she is awesome! That is why even in such a limited role so far ( sadly) she is most surely in the top 5 Favourite character of most people 

On 1/9/2020 at 0:33 PM, Ookla the Prolific said:

How do I chose between the awesomeness of Dalinar and the amazingness of Jasnah?  Also why is Navani not on the list?

That is a fair point

I don't think I can add her though at this point. If you know a way please tell me.

Edited by Feruchemical Skybreaker