The Brightlord Returns

And I'm back! I apologise, seeing as I am technically not a new member, but I couldn't think of a better place for this topic.

My name is Brightlord M. Aelstrom, and after two years of service in the distant land of the Magyar, I have returned to this world of investiture. Unsure of what has changed and what has remained, and lacking the time required to read 2 years worth of threads  I would love any information regarding particularly interesting threads, developments, and discoveries made by the 17th shard, especially regarding the cosmere books.

Your's trully

Brightlord M. Aelstrom

Edited by Brightlord M. Aelstrom

5 hours ago, Bearer of Agonies said:

Which of Brandon's books have you read, so we can explain the theories without spoilers?

As far as I know everything outside of the Alcatraz and Skyward books (though I intend to get to them soon) That is, unless Brandon somehow slipped another cosmere book or two to past me (taking out White Sands, which I've already devoured) over the last two years.

5 hours ago, Ookla the Prolific said:

Welcome.  This should help.

Thank you!