Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Koloss17

Cool posting features?

3 posts in this topic

This might be the wrong place, but I was wondering how to quote pages from the book or the other WoB stuff.

also I’m intrigued by the reputation giving cap. I might be too willing to give people reputation, but is that a bad thing necessarily? I understand the problem with everyone casualet giving reputation to every single person, but I think everyone seems to be very conservative when giving reputation anyway. I might be in the wrong, but I would like to know if I am and I think this is the right place to ask

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

This might be the wrong place, but I was wondering how to quote pages from the book or the other WoB stuff.

Copy paste and add a quote box(top left) if you don't want to use clipboard. 

38 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

also I’m intrigued by the reputation giving cap. I might be too willing to give people reputation, but is that a bad thing necessarily?

No.  Feel free to give as much reputation as you can(especially to me) the cap is to keep things from getting out of hand.  If you enjoy meeting the cap every day more power to you.

38 minutes ago, Koloss17 said:

but I think everyone seems to be very conservative when giving reputation anyway

People are different.  They have different ideas of what deserves reputation.  The fact that you are more liberal in that regard is completely fine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.