SzethIsBadAsHell

So who is your favorite Doctor ...

9 posts in this topic

This one Series I have watched since childhood . When I was a child Tom Baker the 4Th doctor was the doctor . I have always liked him best . A few others have caught my eye but none of them are Tom to me . What about you ? Who is your favorite Doctor ?

I only started the franchise way back when it started airing new on SyFy during 9’s one season run so I always say Eccelston with 11 Smith who is the much better Dr in 2nd.

Never watched any seasons before the ninth doctor, but of the ones I have seen, I’d have to choose the tenth. I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for David Tennant’s performance. 

4 minutes ago, Ooklidean Geometry said:

Never watched any seasons before the ninth doctor, but of the ones I have seen, I’d have to choose the tenth. I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for David Tennant’s performance. 

I call David tenneth “ ok , you just stormed up Doctor!” A few episodes he really goes dark .

On 12/23/2019 at 6:23 PM, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

This one Series I have watched since childhood . When I was a child Tom Baker the 4Th doctor was the doctor . I have always liked him best . A few others have caught my eye but none of them are Tom to me . What about you ? Who is your favorite Doctor ?

Tom Baker IS the Doctor! Any subsequent good Doctor is just putting their spin on his performance. 

So I was rewatching old Dr who episodes and my Favorite ep of all time is Doomsday with David Tenneth . It’s the one where the Daleks go to war with the Cybermen. After watching that episode you just have to respect the Daleks . They checked the hell out them Cybermen!! 

Have to say 10th/David Tennant is my favorite. Anyone have a favorite companion?

11 hours ago, swlotrgirl said:

Have to say 10th/David Tennant is my favorite. Anyone have a favorite companion?

Yes of course my favorite was K -nine the robot dog . He was amazing