Not as fast a Fleet. Overdue, but here.

GlowingChamaeleon

2 minutes ago, Honorless said:

It is set in the same world but you can read it without needing to read Elantris. It's good, really good. It's my favourite! :)

Alright! I'll read it at the same time! (This week is full of books now, I'm listening to WoR, Reading Elantris, in the middle of A Promise of Blood, and now time to get to the short story! Along with AOL just getting shipped :lol:)

Edited by Szeth the Truthless

Just now, Szeth the Truthless said:

Alright! I'll read it at the same time! (This week is full of books now, I'm listening to WoR, Reading Elantris, in the middle of A Promise of Blood, and now time to get to the short story! Along with AOL just getting shipped :lol:)

Lucky you! 

4 minutes ago, Szeth the Truthless said:

Wow.. I remember when I had so many books yet to read in Cosmere!
but Emperor’s soul is really very different, read it soon and do tell what you thought of it. 

1 minute ago, The traveller said:

Wow.. I remember when I had so many books yet to read in Cosmere!
but Emperor’s soul is really very different, read it soon and do tell what you thought of it. 

I mean - I have read WoR, but I want to try re-listen to them to actually remember what happened since I binged all 3 in 6-7 months last winter and don't remember too much. And I started Elantris a while back but then got caught up in OB. I'm worried that in two months I won't know what to do after reading everything. Probably study coppermind and connecting everything together. 

I will definitely get to Emperor's Soul now that I know it's disconnected from the main story!

Just now, Szeth the Truthless said:

I mean - I have read WoR, but I want to try re-listen to them to actually remember what happened since I binged all 3 in 6-7 months last winter and don't remember too much. And I started Elantris a while back but then got caught up in OB. 

Yes I get it. I had to read SA thrice and Mistborn twice before feeling like I really remember as much as is possible to remember it. 

2 minutes ago, Szeth the Truthless said:

I'm worried that in two months I won't know what to do after reading everything. Probably study coppermind and connecting everything together 

join us here in actively participate on the forums ! :D And wait for SA 4

7 minutes ago, The traveller said:

Yes I get it. I had to read SA thrice and Mistborn twice before feeling like I really remember as much as is possible to remember it. 

join us here in actively participate on the forums ! :D And wait for SA 4

There's so much great stuff to take in!

For sure! The first fandom and only fandom I can relate with. Sanderson is great!

4 hours ago, The traveller said:

read it soon and do tell what you thought of it. 

It's great! It was really interested to see the magic of the Bloodsealer as well as the power of Forgery. I really wish I could see the long term affects on the Emperor. Shai and Gaotona were a really interesting pair to see as well as their individual characters. Above all, it is a great story and found it structured and executed masterfully. I feel like Frava is in for a nasty surprise as the Emperor does become a great leader, lessening her power. I loved it enough to want more...

5 hours ago, Szeth the Truthless said:

It's great! It was really interested to see the magic of the Bloodsealer as well as the power of Forgery. I really wish I could see the long term affects on the Emperor. Shai and Gaotona were a really interesting pair to see as well as their individual characters. Above all, it is a great story and found it structured and executed masterfully. I feel like Frava is in for a nasty surprise as the Emperor does become a great leader, lessening her power. I loved it enough to want more...

Yes! I loved this story! It is my favourite short story by Brandon! I love how it is structured and how it progresses! 

I really do want to know what kind of emperor he became! What changes he made to his kingdom! How others are going to react to that! Is this change in him going to affect any changes at Sel level? So far, I think Rose empire is very isolationist but is that going to change now? 
where is Shai now? That brilliant mind becomes a worldhopper you know! Can not wait to Meet her on like Roshar!!