Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faceless Mist-Wraith

The Sanderson Memes topic?

5 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure where to put this, but since it was a site question this seemed like the best place.

Was the Sanderson Memes topic deleted? I can't find it in the search, and when I checked my post history, all posts I had made in that topic had been removed. Following links that lead to a page from the topic just result in a "we can't find this item" error.

I tried to find an announcement related to it being removed, but couldn't find anything. I was just curious what happened to it, and whether it would be coming back.

1 hour ago, Faceless Mist-Wraith said:

I wasn't sure where to put this, but since it was a site question this seemed like the best place.

Was the Sanderson Memes topic deleted? I can't find it in the search, and when I checked my post history, all posts I had made in that topic had been removed. Following links that lead to a page from the topic just result in a "we can't find this item" error.

I tried to find an announcement related to it being removed, but couldn't find anything. I was just curious what happened to it, and whether it would be coming back.

This is concerning... I wonder if the thread author deleted the topic? That seems like the only logical conclusion to come to at this point.

I see what happened. The original author of the thread wished their account to be deleted, so in the process of that deletion occurring, the topic got hidden. I restored the topic.