Adi decided to share his notes with the class. He liked keeping lists and tracking things and didn't have much else to say so far.

Essentially a tldr of the thread player by player, noting post counts (sorry if I got anyone's post count wrong)

Spoiler

1. Amber Vulture (Post count: 1 ): rp about unpredictable weather and their surprise about being a radiant. 
  2. Amethyst Scorpion  (Post count: 3 ): lost their axehound, doesn’t think there's a dustbringer, 1-2x skybreaker. Then does rp.
  3. Chartreuse Penguin  (Post count: 4 ): First voter- went for Gorilla due to gambler. Votes toucan as they are curious to their response to tuatara. Withdraws vote after its countered. Survival votes on Zebra.
  4. Coral Swan  (Post count: 2 ): says to watch out for people who cause chaos and are deceiving. Emphasises the importance of voting over all else. Votes Pearl.
  5. Cream Tuatara  (Post count: 2 ):  Preaches pm safety and the true power of a roleless. Pokes toucan. Talks about value of leaving self open for scans vs stopping vote manipulation.
  6.  Emerald Falcon  (Post count: 3 ): rp of world hopping. Talks about what each role does.
  7.  Indigo Weasel  (Post count: 1 ): “of course this game is standard. LG1 rules are pretty much the definition of standard.” compares this to other AGs instead of the AQ that lion brought up
  8. Ivory Dragonfly (Post count: 3 ): Rp- apparently has a list of ‘likely cult members’. Vote tally. Points out Penguins leading the lynch. Also points out that people need to watch those who aren’t talking as well.
  9. Magenta Albatross (Post count: 1 ): Talks a little about distribution. 5-6 elims, 1x dustbringer, 1-2 world hoppers, 1x each radiant, maybe 2x windrunners
  10.  Mauve Crocodile (Post count: 2 ): voted flamingo cause they’ve not turned up yet.
  11. Mint Heron (Post count: 1 ): rp- character seems annoyed about a lack of information to discuss 
  12. Onyx Flamingo:  (Post count: 0 )
  13. Opal Lion (Post count: 3 ): Outlines the use of each role and their similar mistborn role. Also talks distribution. Shows qf32 as an example of a game with similar mechanics.
  14.  Pearl Chameleon  (Post count: 2 ): appears with many rolled ‘r’s.  Votes Zebra for rp reasons + they’re inactive so far.
  15.  Plum Rhinoceros (Post count: 1 ): rp- character does not appreciated being woken.
  16.  Quartz Zebra (Post count: 0 ): 
  17.  Saffron Iguana  (Post count: 4 ): said hello, warned of activity being delayed a day, later talks a bit about the roles being standard- compares to mistborn themes. Says Albatrosses distro could be possible but highlights other completely different possibilities. Hopes everyone is brave in their discussion. Reminds people that evil often wins when village goes quiet. Pokes inactives.
  18.  Sage Kangaroo  (Post count: 1 ):  rp
  19. Salmon Meerkat (Post count: 2 ): Disagrees about there being a dustbringer. Thinks 1-2 skybreakers, 2 lightweavers, 2 willshapers, 2-3 worldhoppers.  Queries tied lynches
  20.  Scarlet Octopus (Post count: 2 ): rp. Seems to have a soft trust of Gorilla. Talks about looking into those who are not speaking with confidence (not commiting to votes). Votes Iguana, asking them to commit to a vote
  21.  Sunburst Toucan (Post count: 2 ): grumbles about being called inactive for not posting yet. Votes Penguin, saying there's no responding to a vote that issues no challenge.
  22. Taupe Gecko (Post count: 1 ): rp of their character saying to to Jasnah. They dated their rp. Fancy
  23. Turqoise Gorilla (Post count: 1 ): counter votes on penguin, suggests people make use of their vote manipulation for added chaos
  24.  Violet Axolotl (Post count: 2 ): rp saying hello, and now this post, basically a tldr of the thread and post counts. Votes Heron, who posted early on but hasn't since there's been discussions

I'm going to throw a vote on Heron. At the time of your last post there wasn't much discussion, which you commented on. I'm curious of your thoughts now that more has gone on. 

On 26/12/2019 at 10:13 PM, Emerald Falcon said:

Windrunner: Protect players who seem likely to be killed. Usually these are people who do good analysis or have important roles. If you have no idea who to protect, you can always protect yourself.

I would note that Windrunners cannot protect themselves. Their Oath states that they may protect only those who cannot protect themselves, so logically they should be able to protect themselves if there’s a prohibition on them protecting themselves which would then place them under their own protection, but then with the ability to protect themselves they no longer have an obligation to protect themselves because they’re already protected so they can’t protect themselves which means logically they should be able to protect themselves oh wait we’re going in circles this makes no sense what do the rules say

Windrunner: Each Night, the Windrunner may uphold their Oaths, and protect another player from a single attack. This ability may not be used on the same player two Nights in a row. 

:) 

2 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Jesh jumped back from the strange spren, but kept himself from running.

"Voidbringer," he whispered, eyes fixed on the floating image.

Then again, all the adults were whispering about old powers and spren. Maybe this was one of them. The things it described seemed like those powers.

"I, uh, I don't know. What are those?"

Jesh hesitantly reached up a hand to touch the picture, but his hand went right through it.

"Am I going to be a Radiant now? Would that help me find my axehound?"

As Sein looked at the kid in front of him, he began to get a bad feeling.

"This is a map of Sol. The solar system? Home of Humanity?" Sein said, with a note of confusion. The map was the standard NASA version, which everyone used nowadays. Even if the planets and moons within weren't recognizable by the graphics, the map was labeled in English, Chinese, and Portuguese. It should be universally understandable.

Except, now that Sein paid attention to the map, it wasn't labeled English, Chinese, and Portuguese. It was labeled in a single line of Alethi women's script. He didn't know that language -- but he did. Sein checked his logs, which stated that the Alethi language had been added to his system earlier today, when he had come out of the portal. So had the Veden, Herdazian, Thaylen, Iriali, and Reshi languages, which corresponded to no group that Sein knew of.

Sein and the kid had both been speaking in Alethi the entire time, and he hadn't even realized. His bad feeling got worse.

"I'm going to be honest. I came here through a portal and have no idea where it spat me out or in what time period. I don't know what Roshar is or what half the words you're saying mean," he said. He projected an image of a white orb in the void of space, its bottom marred with grey damage marks. His last attempt at something universal. "Does this mean anything to you? The Traveler, the Great Machine, the Gardener? Anything?" 

@Amethyst Scorpion

I don't like either of the main lynches right now. The votes on Penguin (Taladir) are RP and unretracted poke votes, and it's the exact same thing for Zebra (Arauna). That's not worth killing someone over. @Turquoise Gorilla, you got your RP response and Penguin's retracted their vote on you. Will you do the same? @Pearl Chameleon, what about you? I know that Arauna's dating your ex, but that hardly seems worth killing her over.

While we're at it, would you two like to provide more thoughts on the game than RP? What do you think of Axolotl's list?

11 hours ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

Scandal! :o

Well, Toucan, I’m curious as to your response to Tuatara’s vote on you. Any thoughts? 

Well Bomer (Gorilla), it seems ya are of the same heart as I. The feeling of living on the edge of a cliff, one step more and you’ll either soar or plummet. That’s the feeling of life. I’m throwing my bet over to Tafud for now, but my game is yet to be over. 

I too am excited to see where this hysteria leads. It would be a shame to deprive you of the risk that I so desire. Penguin. I'll throw my hat back into the ring for a moment while I take a closer look at what we've learned. Gorilla

3 hours ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I don't like either of the main lynches right now. The votes on Penguin (Taladir) are RP and unretracted poke votes, and it's the exact same thing for Zebra (Arauna). That's not worth killing someone over. @Turquoise Gorilla, you got your RP response and Penguin's retracted their vote on you. Will you do the same?

While we're at it, would you two like to provide more thoughts on the game than RP? What do you think of Axolotl's list?

4 hours ago, Violet Axolotl said:

Turqoise Gorilla (Post count: 1 ): counter votes on penguin, suggests people make use of their vote manipulation for added chaos

"That's an interesting way to read what I wrote. I was hoping people wouldn't change the votes so that we could have a truly random result, but I suppose chaos is as effective a tool whether decided by the odds or the unknown workings of those among us. We certainly gain more information by encouraging the use of our new radiant powers so by all means mess with the votes!"

"Other than that, Axolotl's summary seems astute! I am glad for a list of those who have yet to join us! Perhaps we should form a search party! @Onyx Flamingo @Quartz Zebra What secrets can you reveal?"

"It looks like @Sunburst Toucan and @Quartz Zebra are the two likely to die. Clearly, I am happy to leave it at that as I'm sure the luckier will survive.

5 hours ago, Scarlet Octopus said:

"To that end, I advocate we go after those who are speaking up without confidence. Back at the warcamps, when we hunted the Sons of Honor, the last one left alive survived because she spoke without ever committing. Taladar (Penguin) and Merinira (Iguana) are the two most talkative. While I don't agree with his reasoning, Taladar has at least advocated for someone. So Merinira! @Saffron Iguana Will you tell us who you think most hateful? Or shall I force it from your lips?"

"I might, though I'd note that you've yet to do so yourself. Which incidentally does make you stand out. Are you merely someone that prefer to exort others to action without putting in the work themselves, or are you trying to hide behind this veneer of research?"

Apart from octopus, the one that immediately stands out for a vote is magenta albatros. They vote on Toucan for not answering Tuatara's question. This show that they haven't actually bothered looking up what Tuatara's question was, and are just looking for a likely candidate with a minimum of effort (the answer to Tuatara's question which was asked generally, something albatross would have seen and answered if they'd looked up the question, is the worldhopper, btw, because of its wild-card nature making it hard to predict and allowing for some interesting swings).

Other people that have stood out to me are penguin, but their campaign of votes, though somewhat odd in my eyes does seem to eb primarily designed to get people talking, unlike a similarly motivated vote I've seen a while back.

Apart from these two, no one has yet stood out to me, but I haven't gone over all the new posts yet.

edit: Okay, I'm catching up and editing as I go. @Emerald Falcon you mention axolotl's list in a question, but don't answer your own question. When you have the time, could you do so? Anyway, making such lists is very useful for the writer in getting a read on the game, but I don't think they're that useful to read through as they don't contain the fine-grain info you generally need to catch an elim. That having been said, it does suggest Axolotl being willing to put in work to solve the game, so that makes me elan slightly village.

Anyway, if the magenta train doesn't take off, I might just tie-break against Zebra. Between toucan and Zebra, toucan is at least active, and I think Zebras death write-up might be funnier because of the whole 'adolin's ex' thing. These are pretty bad reasons for a pretty bad lynch though, so I hope there si some interest for the magenta lynch.

Edited by Saffron Iguana

11 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Apart from octopus, the one that immediately stands out for a vote is magenta albatros. They vote on Toucan for not answering Tuatara's question. This show that they haven't actually bothered looking up what Tuatara's question was, and are just looking for a likely candidate with a minimum of effort (the answer to Tuatara's question which was asked generally, something albatross would have seen and answered if they'd looked up the question, is the worldhopper, btw, because of its wild-card nature making it hard to predict and allowing for some interesting swings).

Wait...Toucan responded to Tuatara’s question? Am I just crazy or did I miss that post?

Just now, Magenta Albatross said:

Wait...Toucan responded to Tuatara’s question? Am I just crazy or did I miss that post?

They didn't. But the question was a general question about roles aimed at everyone. If you where so concerned about people not answering it, you'd have answered it yourself at some point.

1 minute ago, Saffron Iguana said:

They didn't. But the question was a general question about roles aimed at everyone. If you where so concerned about people not answering it, you'd have answered it yourself at some point.

Didn’t Tuatara specifically tag Toucan when they asked the question? 

For what it’s worth, I wasn’t so much concerned with what Toucan’s answer would be, just that they kept avoiding the question. 

(Also, Willshapers are definitely the most interesting order, and you can’t change my mind. :P)

2 minutes ago, Magenta Albatross said:

Didn’t Tuatara specifically tag Toucan when they asked the question? 

For what it’s worth, I wasn’t so much concerned with what Toucan’s answer would be, just that they kept avoiding the question. 

Yeah, but that's my point. Question-avoiding can be considered an elim-trait if it's about an important question. This wasn't. And the fact that you voted based on 'avoidance' without looking up what they where avoiding looks pretty bad to me, like you where just looking for an excuse without digging too deeply to check whether it was valid.

Edited by Saffron Iguana

2 minutes ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Yeah, but that's my point. Question-avoiding can be considered an elim-trait if it's about an important question. This wasn't. And the fact that you voted based on 'avoidance' without looking up what they where avoiding looks pretty bad to me, like you where just looking for an excuse without digging too deeply to check whether it was valid.

I knew what they were avoiding. I just thought that it was specifically meant for them, not for everyone in general. Also, I’m not as much suspicious of them avoiding the question (which I guess isn’t even what they were really doing since my memory was wrong I guess), but more just that they way they were doing it seemed really weird.

Anyway, I'd just like to note that I have made notes of everyone that checked the thread without actually responding in these last minutes, just in case Albatross flips elim later. 

"Wait, Purl, you don't think she's some kind of voidbringer that bewitched Adolin, right? I think I read about something like that in one of the Archives. Auranna/Zebra, just how did you meet Adolin in the first place?"

(albatros, for now)

Edited by Saffron Iguana

Night 1: Revenge

Much of the morning was spent in chaos and wild accusations, but eventually the fuss was squashed by a bit of firm yelling and everyone got down to business - in pairs or more, just in case.

Arauna and Merinira walked together down a winding corridor where the veins of Urithiru swirled in a spiral, one color looping in a continuous line from the floor to the ceiling and back. Walking through it was frankly a little dizzying, if fascinating. 

Arauna was quiet, no matter what conversation Merinira tried to coax out of her. She wouldn’t even say what she thought of Naihar’s death, though she nodded ever so slightly when Merinira asked if she’d known him. Strange, and somewhat unsettling. 

As afternoon turned late, and they ought to be heading back soon, they heard voices distantly, and some laughter. 

Ahead of them, the hallway opened up into a larger room whose purpose seemed to be to serve as a pretty intersection for this hallway and another even larger one. And coming down that hallway, not far away, they could see Taladir and Purrl, conversing happily. 

Merinira waved and called out to the pair, grateful not to be alone with Arauna. “Hey, how’s it going?”

“Going swell, Meri!” Taladir called back. “Just about finished up for the day, how ‘bout you?”

“Us too,” Merinira replied. “Want to head back together? Arauna’s a bit quiet for my taste - no offense intended,” she added hastily to the girl. 

Purrl narrowed her eyes. “Wait, Arauna? Isn’t she the one you werre telling me about, Taladir? That you’d seen with- with Adolin?”

Arauna noticeably stiffened at that, but still didn’t say anything. 

“Yeah,” Taladir said with a frown. “Having quite the good time with our prince, if I do say so meself.”

Purrl dove for Arauna without warning, yelling incoherently about revenge. Merinira lunged for them-

And a blast of darkness sent Purrl flying. 

Arauna dusted off her hands calmly, but her eyes were full of anger. “Do not speak to me of revenge. I will have my revenge on him for how he has wronged me. His life is mine.” 

Merinira stared at her, blood running cold. She’d been walking with a, a servant of Odium - or at least someone who very much wanted Adolin dead - for hours. She could’ve died! 

Arauna’s face resumed its usual calm expression, and she turned to walk away as if the interaction had been entirely normal. She was... not quite right in the head, Merinira suspected. She waved at Purrl and Taladir for quiet - she didn’t know what else Arauna could do, and didn’t want to find out. Surprise was their only shot. 

Merinira took out a dagger and weighed it in her hand for a moment, then threw. The dagger twirled through the air for a nerve-wracking moment - and then it landed point first in Arauna’s back. 

She’d only meant to stun the girl with the hilt, but she’d misjudged how fast Arauna had been walking. Quickly, Merinira ran up and pulled out the dagger, then hit her over the head a few times for safe keeping. The wound on her back hadn’t been immediately fatal, but she was bleeding fast. If nothing were done, she’d be dead in a matter of minutes. 

Merinira looked up at the other two, who stood there in shock. “Well. Now what?”

Ellira and Brana walked together through the hallways back towards their main camp. It had been an uneventful day, all told - mapping veins in the rock, talking about light subjects. The girl was extremely interested in the theory behind Radiants - which made her of great use as an information mine to Ellira, of course. 

Halfway through an interesting discussion on what might cause Nahel bonds, Ellira smelled something familiar. 

Blood. Quite fresh, too. 

Then they rounded a corner, and slumped on the floor was a body. After a moment, she recognized it as Locke, a Knight Radiant she didn’t know much about but had seemed rather powerful. He was lying on his front, blood spilling out in a pool around him. Someone had cut his throat efficiently - and deeply, too. In fact... 

Her train of thought was interrupted by Brana’s gasp of horror, and she remembered to put on a mask of shock. “We, we have to tell the captain about this. Now.”

Her worries would have to come later. 

Quartz Zebra (Arauna) was lynched! They were a Odium Sympathizer Worldhopper!
Orlok (Locke) was a Loyal Knight Radiant!

Vote Count
Quartz Zebra (3): Chartreuse Penguin, Pearl Chameleon, Saffron Iguana
Pearl Chameleon (2): Coral Swan
Chartreuse Penguin (1): Sunburst Toucan
Mint Heron (1): Violet Axolotl
Onyx Flamingo (1): Mauve Crocodile
Saffron Iguana (1): Scarlet Octopus
Sunburst Toucan (0): Cream Tuatara, Magenta Albatross

Turquoise Gorilla (0): Turquoise Gorilla

Night 1 has begun and will last 24 hours until 1am PT on the 29th of December. Please remember to submit your action, preferably early if you can so your GMs remain sane. :P

Player List

Amber Vulture: Jashi, Stormwarden
2. Amethyst Scorpion: Jesh, Lost Axehound
3. Chartreuse Penguin: Taladir, Gambler
4. Coral Swan: Germaine, Scholar
5. Cream Tuatara: Dfyan, Scholar
6. Emerald Falcon: Sein, Inquisitive
7. Indigo Weasel: Adhom Inem, Ardent
8. Ivory Dragonfly: Krask, Conspiracy Theorist
9. Magenta Albatross: Jonan Wikim, Lost Axehound (Gren)
10. Mauve Crocodile: Sernes, Paranoid Scout
11. Mint Heron: Sam, Once a Darkeyes
12. Onyx Flamingo: Kir, Kleptomaniac Scout
13. Opal Lion: Tnaidar, Scout
14. Pearl Chameleon: Purrl, Adolin’s Former Girlfriend
15. Plum Rhinoceros: Logalog, Scholar
16. Quartz Zebra: Arauna Khadal, Adolin’s Former Girlfriend Sympathizer Worldhopper
17. Saffron Iguana: Merinira, Scout
18. Sage Kangaroo: Gilglin, Ardent (Devotary of the Mind)
19. Salmon Meerkat: Cadamum, Ghostblood Recruit
20. Scarlet Octopus: Max Mercury, Past Lives
21. Sunburst Toucan: Tafud, Slightly Crazy
22. Taupe Gecko: Brana, Scholar
23. Turqoise Gorilla: Bomer, Gambler
24. Violet Axolotl: Adi, Anxious

Edited by Fifth Scholar
Looks like El recorrected the vote count :P

o_0 Woah, we got an elim Worldhopper D1?! Jackpot! :P 

It appears that a vote was Willshaped on to Pearl, from someone who voted on Toucan. The other vote on Toucan mustve been canceled out by a Bondsmith. So naturally I guess it's pretty likely one of either Tuatara or Albatross is an elim, since one of them had added a vote on to Pearl to maybe try to save Zebra. 

I still need to catch up on the thread though so I'll be posting more thoughts in a while - apologies for not having posted much. My activity levels should be normal from now.

So I take it then that Orlok is just a flavour kill, given they're not an animal and don't appear on the player list.

And that lynch was way more exciting that I'd have expected it to be. First off, we lynched an Odium Sympathiser, and not only that, a Worldhopper? Curious what that means for the distribution of roles this game, but that's got to be a point in our favour.

… Well at this point Rhino beat me to it: We also had two vote removed from Toucan, one of which found its way to Chameleon.

I've got to head off again, but Toucan, I'd still like a response.

Some quotes from last turn:

Amethyst Scorpion: 

I agree with Meerkat about not having a dustbringer around at the beginning.

The rules say that Worldhoppers are given roles at random, so there's really no way of telling whether there's a dustbringer in play right now.

Emerald Falcon: 

Skybreaker: My suggestion is to confide your results to someone who you've scanned as clear. Take advantage of open PMs to talk with them. You will be a priority target for the Sympathizers, so don't tell your role to uncleared people unless you're ready to die.

That's a very tricky role. My advice would be to get at least two villagers scanned first, and then inform them about each other in PM. This way, we can probably build a nice little PM network of scanned villagers. It'll be great. edit: there's also no redirects (YAY!) so there's little chance that could go wrong.

The only complication is if an elim decides pretend to be a skybreaker and goes off telling people they've scanned them as village to pocket them. So if you do get someone PMing you about having scanned you, it'll be good to be a little wary. 

Emerald Falcon:

I don't like either of the main lynches right now. The votes on Penguin (Taladir) are RP and unretracted poke votes, and it's the exact same thing for Zebra (Arauna). That's not worth killing someone over. @Turquoise Gorilla, you got your RP response and Penguin's retracted their vote on you. Will you do the same? @Pearl Chameleon, what about you? I know that Arauna's dating your ex, but that hardly seems worth killing her over.

Falcon defends Zebra here, but it's not really much alignment indicative I guess. The one vote on Zebra at the moment was without reason, but I think this should still be noteworthy as all the other lynch candidates were RP and poke votes that didn't show many signs of going any further, so maybe elim!falcon thought Zebra was already a little at risk, especially as they were inactive and the turn was nearing its end? The answer is obvious...42, as I'm sure a wise scholar once said. 

Magenta Albatross:

I knew what they were avoiding. I just thought that it was specifically meant for them, not for everyone in general. Also, I’m not as much suspicious of them avoiding the question (which I guess isn’t even what they were really doing since my memory was wrong I guess), but more just that they way they were doing it seemed really weird.

This post reads weird. Maybe it's just because Albatross was on the other side of the votes...But an elim was up for the lynch, so a counter lynch forming against is expected. In that sense, Albatross does not look very good rn. PLus there's that sus vote manip.

I feel slightly good about Toucan and Iguana, I think. Though I wonder...what are the odds that both Toucan and Zebra are elims? Rollover's at a weird time for most of us, so it's probable that most of the elim team was asleep and didn't get the chance to defend either of them? That does seem like a little bit of a stretch though. God, I wish I were a Skybreaker. XD

Edited by Plum Rhinoceros

Small edits to the vote count have been made, which you should check if possible. Also, please thank and upvote El for continuing to run this with sleepy!Fifth in tow. :P And don’t forget your CRs! The RP D1 was fantastic and I wish we were using regular accounts so my upvotes would actually do something. :P 

5 hours ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

I feel slightly good about Toucan and Iguana, I think. Though I wonder...what are the odds that both Toucan and Zebra are elims? Rollover's at a weird time for most of us, so it's probable that most of the elim team was asleep and didn't get the chance to defend either of them? That does seem like a little bit of a stretch though. God, I wish I were a Skybreaker. XD

3 hours ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Well, Chartreuse Penguin, Pearl Chameleon, and Saffron Iguana are pretty much cleared, unless the elims are taking a huge gamble. I'm kind of suspicious now, since it would've probably been pretty easy to swing the lynch.

I learned recently that assuming people's alignments based on a vote like this is dangerous when you don't know the role of the other party, so I'd confirm Toucan in some way before making any assumptions there. 

Regarding, Albatross, I'm still suspicious of them. They contacted me in a PM which was pretty much fishing for information about whether I knew any windrunners, and whether I'd be protected, which, given my stated suspicion of them from last cycle looks off to me. Then again, it'd also be a pretty ballsy move for an elim to do so. I'm mostly just leaving this here because I don't disagree with their assessment that I, or any of the other 2 on Zebra, are likely targets for the elims tonight, so I might not be around to share my opinions tomorrow.

I wish I was awake enough to do some in-depth analysis right now, but I had a pretty tiring activity today, so any deep insight will have to wait till later.

Votes on Zebra (Arauna)

Chameleon, 7 hours before rollover

Dustmotherr!  That harrlot will get what's coming to herr!  He's mine!  MINE!

Aurrana!  Come!  Show yourr face!

Penguin, 6 hours before rollover

That’s a poor reason to be lynched. I’ll take the odds! 
Zebra

Iguana, right before rollover

Anyway, I'd just like to note that I have made notes of everyone that checked the thread without actually responding in these last minutes, just in case Albatross flips elim later. 

"Wait, Purl, you don't think she's some kind of voidbringer that bewitched Adolin, right? I think I read about something like that in one of the Archives. Auranna/Zebra, just how did you meet Adolin in the first place?"

(albatros, for now)

Chameleon's vote could have been an elim poke vote on an ally. I would not count it as alignment indicative either way, as it's an RP vote and was placed early enough in the cycle that it could've been retracted had Zebra (Arauna) responded.

I trust Penguin's and Iguana's votes for sure. Out of any number of lynch trains with one vote on them, they chose Zebra's. It doesn't make sense for a Sympathizer to save themselves by lynching a teammate, especially if that teammate is a Worldhopper. Iguana's vote happened very close to rollover and ensured Zebra's lynch. It would be an extremely risky move for the Sympathizers to lynch an inactive Worldhopper teammate when there's a pinchhitter available.

@Saffron Iguana, regarding your earlier question, I thought that Axolotl's post count list will be useful later in the game if they keep it up, but as it was then, was only a summary of three pages, so there wasn't much to say.

This is a bit of an embarrassing question, but...what's an Odium Sympathizer? You say it like it's a bad thing but don't understand how you can have a hateful sympathizer. Isn't that an oxymoron?

Tnaidar turned the corner just in time to see the shadowy figure disappear around the next. He intensified his pace, curiosity growing.

Left. Right. Right. Left. Left.

At last, he stepped through a doorway he'd seen the figure pass through only minutes before to see... nothing. The figure had vanished, seemingly without a trace.

He stepped into the room, scanning to see if he'd missed something on his first glance. Nothing. He sighed and turned back to the doorway, ready to return to the scouting base, when - all of a sudden - he heard a loud gasp from the direction of one of the branching hallways.

He froze for just a second, then turned and dashed towards the direction the sound had come from.

Sorry for my lack of real contribution so far. Mobile is terribly difficult when it comes to keeping up and especially contributing, and I'm not around my computer often.

I agree with Falcon's assessment. Chameleon isn't necessarily cleared, as it could have been an accidental bussing situation. Removing the vote without much cause would have likely drawn more attention than necessary, in the case of elim!Chameleon.

We could also look more at those in the opposing lynches. It's possibly some of those who tried swinging things away were trying to protect their worldhopper. 

6 hours ago, Plum Rhinoceros said:

The rules say that Worldhoppers are given roles at random, so there's really no way of telling whether there's a dustbringer in play right now.

Ah. Guess I should thoroughly read the rules, then.

I'll try to take some time in the next few days to read through what happened. Until then, RP!

-------------

"Traveler? Gardener? I mean, I know those words. Traveler, like someone who goes lots of places. Gardeners are like farmers, but little. Everyone says this place is Urithiru." Jesh shifted a little as the strange spren spun and whirred in front of him. "Someone bigger might know what you're talking about. Maybe we can go find my parents."

Except, Trisk was still missing and his parents were busy. This move had them all sorts of distracted. They couldn't even help his search.

"Well, maybe we can talk to my parents later. I need help finding my axehound first. Her name's Trisk. Problem is, I keep getting turned around in here. It's so confusing."

Jesh got an idea, remembering that strange image the spren had shown. A map? "Hey! Can you make a map of here? Like, the halls and stuff?"

@Emerald Falcon

1 hour ago, Saffron Iguana said:

Regarding, Albatross, I'm still suspicious of them. They contacted me in a PM which was pretty much fishing for information about whether I knew any windrunners, and whether I'd be protected, which, given my stated suspicion of them from last cycle looks off to me. Then again, it'd also be a pretty ballsy move for an elim to do so. I'm mostly just leaving this here because I don't disagree with their assessment that I, or any of the other 2 on Zebra, are likely targets for the elims tonight, so I might not be around to share my opinions tomorrow.

I mean, to be fair, I really don't think an elim bus on an elim worldhopper is a smart move in any sense of the word. It would be such an amazing move if it was, so if you are an elim, then I congratulate you on pulling one of the ballsiest moves I've seen in any game for a long time. :P

Also, to be fair, I definitely didn't remember that you expressed suspicion of me. It's been a lot harder to get used to the new profile pictures than I thought it would be. In normal games, I only ever keep track of who's posting what by their profile pictures, so these anon accounts are throwing me off. :P Why do you suspect me?

Jonan found a scale [do axehounds have scales?] that looked to be the same color as Gren's scales. He knew that one of the men who stole her must be in Urithiru now.