El has a writeup started, but is at D&D right now, and she should post it separately to get the upvotes she deserves once she’s done. :) 

Voting has concluded! The winners of the three non-Sanderson passes you have voted for are Emerald Falcon/Arraenae, Magenta Albatross/StrikerEZ, and Violet Axolotl/Burnt Spaghetti. 

Final Player List: 

1. Amber Vulture: Jashi, Stormwarden Devotary of Spontaneity
2. Amethyst Scorpion: Jesh, Lost Axehound Elandera
3. Chartreuse Penguin: Taladir, Gambler Mailliw73
4. Coral Swan: Germaine, Scholar Sart
5. Cream Tuatara: Dfyan, Scholar Haelbarde
6. Emerald Falcon: Sein, Inquisitive Arraenae
7. Indigo Weasel: Adhom Inem, Ardent Straw
8. Ivory Dragonfly: Krask, Conspiracy Theorist Hemalurgic Headshot
9. Magenta Albatross: Jonan Wikim, Lost Axehound (Gren) StrikerEZ
10. Mauve Crocodile: Sernes, Paranoid Scout Araris Valerian
11. Mint Heron: Sam, Once a Darkeyes Coda
12. Onyx Flamingo: Kir, Kleptomaniac Scout Dalinar Kholin
13. Opal Lion: Tnaidar, Scout xinoehp512
14. Pearl Chameleon: Purrl, Adolin’s Former Girlfriend Rathmaskal
15. Plum Rhinoceros: Logalog, Scholar _Stick_
16. Quartz Zebra: Arauna Khadal, Adolin’s Former Girlfriend Lumgol
17. Saffron Iguana: Merinira, Scout DeTess
18. Sage Kangaroo: Gilglin, Ardent (Devotary of the Mind) Snipexe
19. Salmon Meerkat: Cadamum, Ghostblood Recruit Cadmium Compounder
20. Scarlet Octopus: Max Mercury, Past Lives A Joe in the Bush
21. Sunburst Toucan: Tafud, Slightly Crazy STINK/Kasimir
22. Taupe Gecko: Brana, Scholar Young Bard
23. Turqoise Gorilla: Bomer, Gambler Elkanah
24. Violet Axolotl: Adi, Anxious Burnt Spaghetti

Please sign out of your anonymous accounts, and use your regular ones to post in here. The mods will be going through and resetting all the passwords throughout this week. 

Thank you once again to everyone for playing. This was among my favourite games to GM; part of that was certainly thanks to the invaluable help of @Elbereth, whose beautiful spreadsheet made GM errors next to impossible (though she still couldn’t make it idiot-proof enough for me :P), and who was a tremendous help early in the game when I was too busy drowning in relatives to deal with crises like moderator anon accounts. But this game was great mostly thanks to all of you, who took our trolling in stride and took the writeups and prompting El and I gave you and turned them into wonderful RP of your own. I’ll make an acknowledgements and reflection post later in the week about all of that and more, but right now I need to go to bed, and in any case you all deserve a chance to talk to each other as yourselves. :P 

Oh, and for those of you who caught the whitetext and captions earlier, yes, the aftermath writeup is based roughly on the 1812 Overture. Or at least it will be once El puts the final piece into the puzzle. Right now it’s only reflective of about the first 11 minutes. :P 

You didn’t even mention my 5 oops awards! :P

I’m really glad that I wasn’t lynched super early this game. :P

I’ve said this multiple times before, but I’m sorry to all the elims I killed ( @_Stick_ @A Joe in the Bush). :P

@Elandera I’m really surprised I didn’t realize you were Scorpion. Makes so much sense in hindsight. @Arraenae I also feel stupid for not figuring out who you were until I read the spec doc and your comments about Destiny made that click with what I was seeing in the Discord server. :P

@DeTess I should’ve realized you were Iguana sooner, because I think you were one of the first people to say you were reluctant to lynch me since I was giving off StrikerEZ vibes. :P

@Kasimir I knew the moment you took over Toucan and PM’d me (after I realized you meant you were pinch hitting and not actually a brand new player to the game) that it was you. :P

Thanks @Elbereth and @Fifth Scholar for running this amazing game! The write-ups were great and you guys provided lots of entertainment in the spec doc for when I tragically perished (finally). :P

Anyway, I had a blast playing this game, and can’t wait to run my non-Sanderson game! (I’m currently thinking of doing a Legend of Zelda game, but maybe someone can convince me otherwise :ph34r:).

Edited by StrikerEZ

Congrats to @Burnt Spaghetti and @StrikerEZ for winning the passes!

If anybody has any non-Sanderson games they want to run, now's a good time to advertise them to me. I can't guarantee that I'll be looking at the Art of Game Creation thread much, so pitch your ideas while I'm still here.

I'm surprised that nobody picked up on my identity -- I wasn't attempting to hide it at all, and in fact have been blabbing about Destiny in a lot of other places before and while this game was going. I was really surprised that @A Joe in the Bush thought I might be a mod. Apparently all I need to do to seem authoritative is use a different font, eh? :P

@Elandera @Straw @DeTess @Snipexe, since you have all (fortunately or not) made comments about being familiar with Destiny, I'm going to PM you and see if we can exchange usernames. I can't promise actual activity in that due to wrist and elbow issues, but it's always nice to expand friends lists with familiar people.

Well I died early on, but it’s probably a good thing since I ran out of spare time even sooner than I thought I would. Thanks Fifth and El for luring me back for this! 

@StrikerEZ Thanks for the PM, it was one of two I had I think. I appreciated getting you to roleclaim so quickly :P 

@Lumgol Sorry for lynching you... but not sorry at the same time. I’m sure you understand ;) 

@Elkanah Hey there! I didn’t know you were back on the forums, but I’m glad we got to RP as gamblers for that first day. 

Well huh.

Congrats to my fellow pass winners!
I look forward to that Zelda game, Striker :P Ping me when that happens xD
I've never gm'ed so, we'll see if i make use of it, but I may have an idea in the works with Kas soo I might actually get to make use of that :ph34r:  Thanks to the peoples who voted for me though <3 

Also Striker, Stick, and Elkanah, be ye warned that I've added you to my 'must pm asap' list for future games :P I really enjoyed our pms and i'm excited for future games. 

Also Elkanah! feels like forever since we last played together! Also Maill! Shame you died so quickly though :( Hope to run into you two more often in future games :) 

Also everyone post so I can upvote you on your main account in honour of all the awesome rp that everyone did!

That was so fun! Thank you again for running that @Fifth Scholar and @Elbereth!

Man, it was good to play with all of you guys again!

Right back at you Maill! As I said before, it's too bad we couldn't make it last longer! I'm still down to do it again! 

Also same Burnt! I hope to be a lot better at PM's in general, but the RP we had going was awesome! 

Congrats Striker, Arraenae, and Burnt Spagetti! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! 

1 hour ago, Mailliw73 said:

@StrikerEZ Thanks for the PM, it was one of two I had I think. I appreciated getting you to roleclaim so quickly :P 

I definitely thought you had caught me...plus I'm a bad liar. Anyway, it worked out just fine since you were a villager too! :P

1 hour ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Also Striker, Stick, and Elkanah, be ye warned that I've added you to my 'must pm asap' list for future games :P I really enjoyed our pms and i'm excited for future games. 

I'm definitely looking forward to those PMs too! It should be really fun!

19 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I definitely thought you had caught me...plus I'm a bad liar. Anyway, it worked out just fine since you were a villager too! :P

I'm definitely looking forward to those PMs too! It should be really fun!

I mean I was pretty dang certain I was right. I was just a touch off but gave myself enough wiggle room that it worked. The logic behind what I said was legit though and what I was actually working off of. 

This game was a blast! Rae and Striker, the RP was amazing. Also, shout out to @Snipexe and @Young Bard. Your RP posts were incredible. (I mean, so was all the RP, but those two stood out to me). And congrats again to Rae, Striker, and Burnt for the passes!

Regarding DeTess's choice to bus D1, I think it was Rae that asked at one point if bussing had happened recently. I really had to try to not point out MR34 for the sake of my identity. Part of why I was certain it was a bus is that it looked very much like my own decision in that game.

Very good game, everyone. I enjoyed it immensely.

Congratulations to Rae, Striker and Burnt! I'm looking forward to yalls non-sanderson games.

4 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

I’ve said this multiple times before, but I’m sorry to all the elims I killed ( @_Stick_ @A Joe in the Bush).

lol don't worry about it :P I'm just glad I didn't die to the lynch...That would've messed up my stats. :P 

4 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

You didn’t even mention my 5 oops awards! :P

I had the privilege of witnessing one :P I was already 95% sure of your identity before that, though. 

4 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Also Striker, Stick, and Elkanah, be ye warned that I've added you to my 'must pm asap' list for future games :P I really enjoyed our pms and i'm excited for future games

Def. :P I really enjoyed it as well. And the PM with @Elkanah too

@CadCom as if your RP name didn't make your identity fairly obvious... :P 

Finally, thanks are due to El and Fifth for the running the game! Your writeups were just great.

6 hours ago, Fifth Scholar said:

Oh, and for those of you who caught the whitetext and captions earlier, yes, the aftermath writeup is based roughly on the 1812 Overture. Or at least it will be once El puts the final piece into the puzzle. Right now it’s only reflective of about the first 11 minutes. :P 

So, all that's left is the bit with the cannons, right? XD

Anyway, I didn't really try to guess anyone's identity (though after trying to lynch albatross D1, I should have known they where striker :P), so this is a whole bunch of interesting surprises.

5 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

@CadCom as if your RP name didn't make your identity fairly obvious... :P 

LOL yeah, I realized that about halfway through the first cycle, I asked to change it, but then retracted my request, as I felt that since the name was already out there, I should leave it. 

43 minutes ago, CadCom said:

LOL yeah, I realized that about halfway through the first cycle, I asked to change it, but then retracted my request, as I felt that since the name was already out there, I should leave it. 

I didn’t think it was you. Thought it was someone pretending to be you. :P

6 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

I had the privilege of witnessing one :P I was already 95% sure of your identity before that, though. 

:ph34r:

I really didn’t try to hide my identity this game. Mostly because I was too tired most of the time to even attempt to try. :P

Great game everyone! I avoided posting “PM Safety!” D1 as an attempt to hide my identity, but I’m not sure how effective that was. Apparently Wilson figured me out after my failed attempt at being snarky. Also, PM safety wasn’t really useful this game, since everyone knew everyone else’s role by D2.

Gameplay wise, I don’t think I had the elims figures out at any point in time, so props to them, especially after a rough early game. You have continued the Curse of the AG another year!

Props to Fifth and Elbereth for running the game and another excellent Anniversary Game. The role distribution was more trollish than I would have expected, but it worked out great! Looking forward to another year of murdering all of you!

Grreat game everryone.  Apparrently I was back to my old habit of lynching (orr trrying to lynch) Lumgol earrly this game.  Sorrrry :P  (And sorry, I'll stop with the double Rs now...I definitely caused myself to chuckle every time I went through and inserted those.)

Wish I would have been able to get some more RP in, but that's my own fault for not being as active early this game.

• 3 months later...

Well, it seems it's time to wrap things up with this game. :P It was a blast to run, and to watch everyone play - congrats to the evil team for winning yet again, and I can't wait to see if the village can break the curse next year. I always love to see who comes back for the AGs, and remembering all over again what a fantastic community this is. See you next year, I hope! 

Also, for posterity, here's the spreadsheet we forgot to ever link to

As always, if anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get ahold of Wilson, Fifth Scholar, Devotary of Spontaneity, or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can. 

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone in our Art of Game Creation thread. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about. If you would rather keep some detail secret, or are self-conscious about posting in thread (there's really no need to be; while we do slaughter each other, we are very polite about it), then I'm sure one of our fantastic committee members (Amanuensis, Araris Valerian, Stink, Elandera, or Sart) would be more than willing to help you out in private.

Thanks again to everyone that played, and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: