nice to meet you all

1 hour ago, the cardinal of death said:

hi everyone ive just joined recently and want to say hi im a relatively new fan of the cosmere and cant wait to see how it continues from here and ive recently discovered a passion for writting after reading the stormlight archives 

Hey there! It's good to have you! "Relatively new", you say? Which Cosmere works have you read so far?

1 hour ago, Honorless said:

Hey there! It's good to have you! "Relatively new", you say? Which Cosmere works have you read so far?

im caught up with the stormlight archive and have read a bit of mistborn and have read shadows for silence i know a decent amount about the other books but havent had the time to go get the books myself 

1 hour ago, Wander89 said:

Welcome to the Shard! Be sure to share some of your writing throughout the forums, if you're wanting a bit of feedback :D

What's been your favourite Cosmere moment so far??

i could use some crtique every now and then so i probably will and my favorite cosmere moment is well its hard to really pick one its a tie between when nightblood is used against the fused and  the emergence of a thunderclast 

32 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Well since you've caught up with Stormlight and I love to ask this question: fav Order of Knights Radiant?

i like the skybreakers but its mostly because of the surges of gravitation and division i feel like you could do some fun tricks with them together 

11 hours ago, The traveller said:

Welcome to the shard! @the cardinal of death 

you made your introduction thread!! :)
That is a very good answer about Moash! 
How much Mistborn have you read?

i have read the first book and part way threw the second but am looking to read all of them

52 minutes ago, Honorless said:

I noticed you mentioned Shadows for Silence in the Forests of Hell but not Emperor's Soul, that's my fav Cosmere story :D It's great, put it in your bucket list!

yeah i definitly will ive read a bit about it seems really interesting