Sup Guys

StealthPrincess

2 minutes ago, Honorless said:

Haha, no. The symbol is Lerasium and the coverart is of Leras

I would want to take up Preservation

I did think of harmony!! Made the edit too! 
Ok.. I did think of preservation but that leaves ruin free to cast destruction so decided to leave harmony to his struggles! 

4 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

She is causing all the trouble ;)

As totally suits her

Give those Greedy Rosharans all the trouble! They have no devotion for their goddess but look to her minion only for petty gains!

Edited by The traveller

3 hours ago, Honorless said:

All this Shard Vessel talk reminds of this highly speculative and hilarious thread:

Go on, @StealthPrincess, I'd be curious to see what you come up with! 

OMG LET ME THINK

If I were holding Cultivation, then Cultivation would become Abundance 

OR

If I were holding Cultivation, then Cultivation would become Arrogance 

Let's hear it Mr @Honorless

All this Shard Vessel talk reminds of this highly speculative and hilarious thread:

This is so much fun! I want to do all of them now 

3 hours ago, StealthPrincess said:

Which two cosmere characters would you like to see interact? (can be alive or dead)

Zane and a psychotic voidbringer.

Now, I'll go back to the easy questions. If you had to choose one magic ability from the Cosmere, which one would you choose?

I'm torn between allomancy or feruchemy. Both are near. . Ahhhhhhhhh 

Hmm , I guess I would go with feruchemy.

Allomancy has too many useless abilities from an Earthian perspective.

Copper and bronze are useless. Gold and aluminium  are mostly useless . Gold's real expensive too. 

Electrum is somewhat useful but again expensive.

Era 2 spoilers

Spoiler

Cadmium is nifty but again of little real use. So are chromium and nicrosil.

Feruchemy on the other hand has only one ( Probably ) useless metal.

I would love to store up my attributes instead of letting them go to waste. 

Iron : I can survive big falls and move quick and all by storing weight.

Steel : speed , not to mention I can store this attribute rather easily since I'm a lazy couch potato who reads epubs half the time .

Pewter : again see couch potato.

Tin : This has so many uses.  You don't like the taste of something but it's healthy , just store away taste , then tap it for something delicious. Double yum. Besides you spend most of the time tasting your own saliva so just store it instead.

Too noisy. Easy go dead temporarily.

Store up sight while you are reading or writing and Don't really need long sight.

Have to clean some yucky , slimy stuff. Store away tactile sensation sense . Also you don't usually need it. So store it away and tap it while you are cuddling a really cute puppy or kitty or being intimate with someone, etc 

Maybe store away pain too. Is that possible ?

You usually don't need ur sense of smell either so go nose blind. Tap it to smell something really delicious.

Brass : Very, very useful. A personal climate modulator. 

Copper : remember stuff easily. Increase your memory capacity by 10-50 times.

Get rid of bad memories. I would definitely get rid of several bad memories.

Store the memories of reading a good book like mistborn in a coppermind. Then read it again as if to the first time.

Hear spoilers about books , movies , etc. Store it away in a coppermind and throw it far, far away.

Bronze : maintain a easy orderly sleep- wake cycle.

Zinc : store thoughts during meditation and while doing mind numblingly boring tasks or while having panic attacks 

Gold : ok storing it is kinda irritating but still very useful . It's expensive but then again you aren't burning up the stuff. It's a wise investment. Better than any insurance policies.. 

MAJOR  Era 2 spoilers 

Spoiler

Electrum : store it while you are reading books or sunbathing or just being lazy. 

Cadmium : just breathe a lot . Use it with pewter to gain an amazing physical edge.

Bendalloy : never worry about being fat or thin. Never worry about not drinking enough water. Never feel full while eating a lot. Eat as much junk food as you want and suffer no adverse health compilations.

Chromium : ok storing is tricky like with gold. But still worth it 

Nicrosil : probably useless. But maybe you could boost other feruchemical abilities.

Aluminium : no idea exactly what this does but probably has real life applications.

Duralumin : store connection while you are alone or when you want reading books. Also while storing ppl will ignore you so best use it to not be disturbed while you are working some complex math or reading a real good book or when you come across an Ex and Don't want to interact with them

3 hours ago, The traveller said:

Ok one very simple one from me.. 

Which shard would you be ? Out of the known ones ?

Cultivation. It seems the most unaffected by the restrictive Shardic intents.

Ok my turn 

Who would you ship together ? Any charecter , any age difference is nullified , any eras , sexualities can be changed as well , any planet , any sentiant species.

I would ship  Vin-Jasnah. ( What would the ship be called ???  Jashvin ?  Jashvin sounds cool. )

Jasnah's almost Elend and could use someone like Vin.

In my scenario, they are both lesbians and in thier late teens.

Both have thier respective investitures. Together they are a force to be feared.

Or hmmmm. Zane -- Venli. Both have been manipulated by shards . Both are teens and somehow overcome the physiological barriers. 

Or Moash---Silence Montane.  @StealthPrincess minor potential spoiler for words of Radiance , in case you haven't read it. Hmm nevermind. Read ur first comment. U have read it

Spoiler

I think moash gets too much hate. He didn't have a to Spren guide him .

Also silence is lonely and needs someone.

Btw u have an amazing boyfriend @StealthPrincess
And late introductions. I'm a mutual friend of Honorless and trav
The final empire was my first Cosmere book too.
Also welcome to the shard. It's a pleasure to meet you 
Edited by PrinceGenocide
A little polishing

2 hours ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Zane and a psychotic voidbringer.

Only if the said psychotic voidbringer than finished the conversation by killing him!! But first they can crib about who is more control freak- odium or ruin? 

So... which metal? Did you make up your mind? :D @PrinceGenocide

Who would you ship together ? Any charecter , any age difference is nullified , any eras , sexualities can be changed as well , any planet , any sentiant species.

Hmm good question! What about you @StealthPrincess Are you a shipper? 
Khriss and Jasnah ? Straff and ialai 

shan elariel with Amaram 

who would you guys ship Shai with? Do you think Shai and kaladin??! 
what do you think @Honorless ?? I ask you because I know that Shai is your favourite character (aside from kaladin and vin and others)

The final empire was my first Cosmere book too

Out of Mistborn series, the hero of ages is actually my favourite book! I think it is not a common choice!! But I think that ending was amazing and heartbreaking at the same time and good endings are very difficult to have in books. For me, usually endings is where most authors fail!!

Edited by The traveller

6 hours ago, PrinceGenocide said:
Btw u have an amazing boyfriend @StealthPrincess
And late introductions. I'm a mutual friend of Honorless and trav
The final empire was my first Cosmere book too.
Also welcome to the shard. It's a pleasure to meet you 

Hi @PrinceGenocide! Nice to meet you!

6 hours ago, PrinceGenocide said:

Jasnah and Hoid, or Jasnah and Kaladin.

I'd ship Shai with Rysn.

4 hours ago, The traveller said:

Out of Mistborn series, the hero of ages is actually my favourite book! I think it is not a common choice!! But I think that ending was amazing and heartbreaking at the same time and good endings are very difficult to have in books. For me, usually endings is where most authors fail!!

The only reason Hero of Ages isn't my favourite is because of its beginning. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending, and often I'll just reread those chapters

8 hours ago, The traveller said:

Hmm good question! What about you @StealthPrincess Are you a shipper? 
Khriss and Jasnah ? Straff and ialai 

shan elariel with Amaram 

who would you guys ship Shai with? Do you think Shai and kaladin??! 
what do you think @Honorless ?? I ask you because I know that Shai is your favourite character (aside from kaladin and vin and others)

I don't really ship Shai with anyone... 

4 hours ago, StealthPrincess said:

Jasnah and Kaladin.

I'd ship Shai with Rysn.

Ooooooooooooo

Jasnah and kaladin is my favorite ship too ( among those that can actually occur ). I think they are perfect for each other. 

Shai with Ryan. Hmmmm that is nice.

Hmm , if I had to ship Shai with someone I would ship her with Vin too or with Wax ( u will get to know why once you read alloy of law ).

8 hours ago, The traveller said:

Only if the said psychotic voidbringer than finished the conversation by killing him!! But first they can crib about who is more control freak- odium or ruin? 

So... which metal? Did you make up your mind? :D @PrinceGenocide

No , Zane can't die. The poor boi. He has suffered enough , he can heal himself with Venli. damnation , that was the saddest moment in the trilogy for me. Like I knew why he had to die but still... The poor boi. 

Besides the voidbringer can always come back to life. Also Zane's mistborn while the void has one surge only. 

As for metal i would go with either A-bendalloy or F-Duralumin or Maybe F-bendalloy .

I like all three books in the trilogy equally. Era 2 is second. ( I'm probably the only one who likes mistborn so much more than stormlight that I'm awaiting the last metal with greater anticipation than Rythms of War. )

Then comes oathbringer

WoK

WoR

Warbreaker

AU

White sand

Elantris

3 minutes ago, PrinceGenocide said:

I like all three books in the trilogy equally. Era 2 is second. ( I'm probably the only one who likes mistborn so much more than stormlight that I'm awaiting the last metal with greater anticipation than Rythms of War. )

I think I like Mistborn better than stormlight at the moment (is it because it's completed? because I read them first? who knows)

10 minutes ago, StealthPrincess said:

I think I like Mistborn better than stormlight at the moment (is it because it's completed? because I read them first? who knows)

I like Mistborn a lot. It is second for me! But I love multiple pov books better as a rule! 
Mistborn was all about vin elend and sazed for me but stormlight is just full of so many awesome characters.